Help

Is there a way to reach out to the creator, Polish?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

All PA support is done thru DAZ as part of the service of being a PA, so you would need to file a support ticket with DAZ.

You could post the issue you are having here and maybe a forum user could help

• All PA support is done thru DAZ as part of the service of being a PA, so you would need to file a support ticket with DAZ.

You could post the issue you are having here and maybe a forum user could help

I already went through support. And they told me to come to the forums. I was trying to see if I could contact him/her/them (idk) because I purchased a pose pack that requires the "Military Weapons Bundle" that Polish made, but that no longer exists.
  • You won't be able to get help with that on the forums either, unfortunately. Polish never uses the forums. You would be better off returning the pose set and getting your money back. And if the Military Weapons Bundle was pulled by DAZ for some reason no one but an official DAZ person would be able to give you a reason and they tend to not do that publically.

• You won't be able to get help with that on the forums either, unfortunately. Polish never uses the forums. You would be better off returning the pose set and getting your money back. And if the Military Weapons Bundle was pulled by DAZ for some reason no one but an official DAZ person would be able to give you a reason and they tend to not do that publically.

Like I said, I went to customer support and they sent me here.
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,174
    edited October 2023

I may know the issue you said... probably you bought Military Weapons 01 or 02 or 03 Pose Pack while it requires Military Weapons 01 or 02 or 03... 

For instance, this one https://www.daz3d.com/military-weapons-02-poses-for-genesis-3-and-8 requires this - :http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/68245/start. But on the product page of the former, there's no info. of  Required Product relating to the latter that's been already gone from the store...

So, I don't think it was right that the support people sent you here. Instead, they should've suggested a refund you may request. But for sure you may use other Weapon products with the pose pack, technically. It's still up to you. Better ask for a refund if you're not happy. If I were you, I would do it.

Post edited by crosswind on