Orders stuck in Processing (SOLVED) Works Now

squirtsquirt Posts: 159

Hello Gurus... Have you encountered this weirdness before?  I have two orders that I have paid for but they are stuck in Processing.

I downloaded a Free ladder just to make sure that it would download and it did.  But the two orders are still stuck.

Does anyone know how to make DIM do it's job after it gets confused?  Oh, and I reinstalled DIM too and that did not help either.

I checked Payal and it says that the purchase for the two items is Complete.

EDIT:  Looks like it works now.  Perhaps they were doing an update or something like that.  Anyway, this issue is Solved now as far as I'm concerned.   Thank you all for responding and helping!

Post edited by squirt on

Comments

• Having the same issue.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,205

I just made an order with Paypal, and since 12 minutes it is processing. I have received confirmation emails from PP but none from DAZ and the cart has been emptied, but i still haven't received anything in my library. Is this sth for CS or should i still wait? Thankyou!

Filed a ticket. This is weird sad

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

I'm having the same issue. **sigh**

AllenArt said:

@AllenArt: Did this also happen to you close to daz midnight?

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

mding said:

AllenArt said:

@AllenArt: Did this also happen to you close to daz midnight?

I'm eastern time, so it was about 2:20am here, so....yes, about 20 min. past midnight Daz time (IIRC, they're Central time). 

happened to me about 20 min before daz midnight, so could be a website issue. Thanks, it's good to know i am not the only one.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343

Ditto here in BC Canada.  Obvious there's some kind of issue. I'm sure it will be resolved but I expect they will be swamped with "calls" for a while.

• VexillusVexillus Posts: 36
    edited September 2023
    I ordered some stuff and checked out using PayPal. The order seemed to get stuck on processing so after a few minutes, I checked my library to see if the new products were added. Since they were not, I assumed that the process had not gone through. I tried again and the same thing happened. After checking my email, now I have two receipts from PayPal but nothing from Daz. Should I open a ticket?
    Post edited by Vexillus on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,011

Penname said:

Ditto here in BC Canada.  Obvious there's some kind of issue. I'm sure it will be resolved but I expect they will be swamped with "calls" for a while.

They are asleep laugh 

• MegaPMegaP Posts: 178

Same here in Australia a few hours ago, guessing there will be a few of ussurprise

• Are these all paypal?

edited September 2023

Are these all paypal?

In my case, yes.
  • Nods yes. The question is primarily for those that haven't stated if they are with paypal. 

edited September 2023

@vpzammit: absolutely, yes, you most likely paid twice. Have a look at your accounts' order section: do you see 2 identical orders processing? 

Also check your Paypal recent activities.

Post edited by mding on

@Cris Palomino: yes, paypal in my case.

on the positive side: it is well done, that the processing orders are saved in the  accounts order section, so they dont get lost - i think that wasn't always the case.

• mding said:

@vpzammit: absolutely, yes, you most likely paid twice. Have a look at your accounts' order section: do you see 2 identical orders processing? 

Also check your Paypal recent activities.

Thanks. Yes, 2 receipts from PayPal and 2 orders processing in the Orders section: the original one and my second attempt. I need to cancel one of those. I assume I open a ticket for that?
  • Merging these so I can track more easily. Daz has been notified. We need to know who is having trouble and if it's paypal (if you haven't already said). Thanks.

edited September 2023
    Update: I am pleased to say that my orders appear to have gone through and I have received the usual email confirmation. I have opened a ticket to request a refund for the duplicate order, but the important thing is that, for my 'Processing Payment hanging' case at least, the issue appears to have been resolved. Thank you all!

can confirm, my order has been processed, thanks a lot!