New computer - mass download/install of bought content

gmwmerlingmwmerlin Posts: 6

I have a new computer.  I've downloaded and installed DIM.  Is there a way to mass download and install all of my purchased content or do I have to go to my library and download/install one item at a time?

Thanks!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio question.

You should be able to check multiple items, or even everything using the master check box in the top bar. If that is too much you can use filters to limit what shows and then click the master check box to select all of those. Click the Process Queue button when you have your selection.

• Thanks for the reply.  At first, I thought someone deleted this thread, as there was no indication/message that it was simply moved.

That said, the top bar of what?  DIM?  If so, I'll have to wait until I get back home (I'm on my laptop right now), but when I first tried, DIM didn't show anything ready to be downloaded (its Ready to Download tab was empty).  Is that tab supposed to autofill with anything I have that is not yet installed?  I'm just trying to find an easy way to get all of my purchased content on the new computer.  I'll be back home later this afternoon (I'm on Eastern Time, USA) and can retry DIM to see if anything shows up in the Ready to Download tab.

Thanks again for the reply.

• Yes, ready To Download will show anything that is not downloaded. ready To Instal will show things thata re downloaded and not installed. All have a check box for universal selection.

• Thank you!  I will check as soon as I get back home and post my results here.

• Okay, apparently I hadn't given DIM enough time to populate - as  it populated when I fired it up after I got home.  This is now resolved for me.

Thanks again for the help!