MSAD Skin Plus Merchant Resource for Genesis 9 texture problem

Hello I have this product https://www.daz3d.com/msad-skin-plus-merchant-resource-for-genesis-9

I noticed the nipple texture doesn't realy match the position of the female or male nipple morph...

I almost fits the female morph, but.. just almost it's still a bit of center and looks awkward..

This isn't what I expect from a product for 29,99€ on Daz Store.

Is there a way to correct this? 

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

Well technically it is a merchant resource and the user is expected to edit it. The main reason a user purchases a merchant resource is to "create" a unique skin for a character product they intend to sell (they can't be used unless the user edits them). Shouldn't be a big deal to fix in an image editor.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241
    edited September 2023

That may be however I do recall reading a fiery condemnation against another PA's merchant resource [on another website] where apparently a number of people were reviewing products. So it may be in their best interests to make sure that certain details do indeed land where they are supposed to be.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • MelonArts3DMelonArts3D Posts: 54
    edited September 2023

FSMCDesigns said:

Well technically it is a merchant resource and the user is expected to edit it. The main reason a user purchases a merchant resource is to "create" a unique skin for a character product they intend to sell (they can't be used unless the user edits them). Shouldn't be a big deal to fix in an image editor.

Of course, I know that I have to edit it.
    But why add them in the product if they don't fit the base morphs? 
    I'm just wondering if this is a issue that maybe needs to be fixed or if this is wantend (what I couldn't understand..) Maybe the PA isn't aware of it.. I don't know I just think this is a bit weird because it has great normal maps but I can't use them if I change the position of the nipple in the base maps.. 

I don't want to sh*t talk the product.. it's great in many ways but this bothers me. Please tell me if I'm wrong with my statement about the nipple position. But I'm pretty shure because I added a set of female LIE nipples and they were at a different position. The LIE set perfectly fitted the morph. 

Post edited by MelonArts3D on