Dreamlight HDRI Render Settings Don't Save

I've had an issue with Dreamlight's scenes, and as far as I can remember it has happened with every Dreamlight scene I have. I'll load a scene and Dreamlight's HDRI/sun render settings, which look marvelous; but when I save, exit, and re-load the same scene, the HDRI settings are back to default. I have to re-load the settings and adjust everything each time I open the same scene again. I assume it has somethng to do with the sun/HDRI combo. Is there any way to fix this and make it save properly? 

Comments

• In Edit>Preferencs (Daz Studio>Preferences on the Mac) if you go to the Scene tab are the options to save Render Settings on for Save and the options to ignore Render Settings off for load?

• Richard Haseltine said:

In Edit>Preferencs (Daz Studio>Preferences on the Mac) if you go to the Scene tab are the options to save Render Settings on for Save and the options to ignore Render Settings off for load?

Those settings are all fine, everything is checked for "Save" and nothing is checked to ignore for "Load". And I don't have this problem with any other scenes, just Dreamlight's.