Void Lurker [Commercial]

Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
edited September 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Void Lurker [Commercial]

The horrifying Void Lurker (aka Dimensional Shambler) has been summoned from the great beyond to come and feast on your souls. It comes with a variety of poses and material options to get you started!

Get it here!

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• Nice. Keep the good stuff coming.

• Another scary monster from Herschel Hoffmeyer. My credit card is now on full combat alert. 

Cheers,

Alex.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

Great! And I *just* started sleeping at night again, now I'm not even going to be safe in a Mech suit. Just great! laugh

-- Walt Sterdan

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,568

Looks pretty cool!

Any plans for more realistic dinos or are you done with those?

• FSMCDesigns said:

Looks pretty cool!

More dinos for sure at some point, there's a lot of them I still want to make. I think in the coming months I may be in the right spot to drop a couple more. I saw the request for a Hadrosaur. I've also been itching to do something like a Dreadnoughtus with like a medieval/prehistoric battleship-like saddle. We need some smaller pet size ones too. 

• Bought immediately 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,568

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Looks pretty cool!

More dinos for sure at some point, there's a lot of them I still want to make. I think in the coming months I may be in the right spot to drop a couple more. I saw the request for a Hadrosaur. I've also been itching to do something like a Dreadnoughtus with like a medieval/prehistoric battleship-like saddle. We need some smaller pet size ones too. 

Great news, would love to see a Parasaurolophus. I am not into fantasy dinos much, but would still like to see your version of a raptor like dino with fantasy tack/bridle/reins for a dino about the size of Gallimimus. Imagine Lexi in sexy animal skins riding a dino like in ARK, LOL Keep up the great work!