Adjusting UV coordinates

I would like to correct the distortion I'm seeing on some clothing seams. I exported the garment in the shape I want it to have, and imported into Blender. In the UV tab, I moved the vertices around until was happy with what I saw on the 3D view, so I have a XYZ->UV mapping that fixes the issue. Now I'm trying to get that back into Daz and I can's see any way to do that.

Is it possible? Or is there another way to adjust the UV map, maybe without needing to use another application?

Thanks!

Comments

• Assuming you were working on the bare, base resolution mesh (no SubD applied, no  Rigid Follow Node buttons included) and that Blender was not allowed to chnage the vertex or polygon order on import or export then you need the load UV Set comand, which is in the Surfaces pane option menu (the lined/hamburger button in the top corner, orr right-click the tab). Once the UV set is loaded you can select it for some or all surfaces using the button in the Editor tab of the Surfaces pane

• Richard Haseltine said:

Assuming you were working on the bare, base resolution mesh (no SubD applied, no  Rigid Follow Node buttons included) and that Blender was not allowed to chnage the vertex or polygon order on import or export then you need the load UV Set comand, which is in the Surfaces pane option menu (the lined/hamburger button in the top corner, orr right-click the tab). Once the UV set is loaded you can select it for some or all surfaces using the button in the Editor tab of the Surfaces pane

Thanks very much, Richard.There are no changes to the mesh in Blender or the other things, so I will give it a try.