Genesis 9 female deform with most poses

I know I can not show a screenshot but I have been having a lot of problems with my models on Genesis 9 their genitals would deform baddly, has this been happening to others?

Comments

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Hello,

I had a problem in this area before, and to show the problem while respecting the rules, I used a base G9 feminine figure, without any skin applied and the basic G9 underwears:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/648806/solved-strange-deformation-around-the-pelvic-region-on-some-characters-when-glacia-is-installed

Maybe your problem can be shown that way too.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

Before pose, select the figure and the go to edit - figure - rigging - adjust rigging to shape and see if that he

• michaelpomarmichaelpomar Posts: 10

Did anyone have a solution for this. I'm having massive issues wth this right now, I think it must be a 3rd party morph problem but can work out which one is causing this issue. Obviously I can't show a screenshot of the area because of where it is but I have spent months building 100's of renders that I may be forced to through away if I can't figure out this issue as I'm moving onto the more adult scenes in my project. Can anyone point me in the direction of trouble shooting at least?