Genesis 2 Female Missing

Hello. I installed Genesis 2 Starter and Genesis 2 Male appears just fine. However, I can't find the Genesis 2 Female figure. Can anyone help?

Comments

• How did you install? Male and female are separate packages when using DIM/Daz Central. And where ar you looking - Smart Content, or Content Library under Daz Studio Formats?

• Hello Richard. I located the Genesis 2 Female figure in the Content Library, However, it doesn;t show up in Smart Content. 

• OK, try reimporting metadata (Content Library option menu>Content DB Maintenance and check Reimport Metadata, then select the Genesis 2 Starter Essentials product). Sometimes having the two packages for a single product does seem to cause confusion.

• Hello Richard. I tried your suggestion and still noi luck.

• You have the current vesions of the Starter Essentials packages? If so I don't know what could be going wrong.

• Thanks anyway Richard. I really appreciate your time.

• Hi.

I've updated the software and also couldn't find the Genesis 2 Female base figure in my Smart Content. Did also the Reimport Metadata but nothing. 

But checking manually I found it here: Smart Content -> Scene Builder -> Genesis 2 Female Base

Seems they moved it there, at least in my computer. And is weird because the Male version appears where it has been always, under the Figure section.

• iruizapo said:

Hi.

I've updated the software and also couldn't find the Genesis 2 Female base figure in my Smart Content. Did also the Reimport Metadata but nothing. 

But checking manually I found it here: Smart Content -> Scene Builder -> Genesis 2 Female Base

That is a folder on disc or a category?

Seems they moved it there, at least in my computer. And is weird because the Male version appears where it has been always, under the Figure section.

• emptytankemptytank Posts: 0

iruizapo said:

Hi.

Thanks for this, I too was not able to locate Genesis 2 Base Female, Your steps helped me out.