Victoria 4 skin

edited September 2023 in New Users

Hey guys. I have question. What was [this character] she based on? Can someone help to find her skin on Renderosity or Daz 3D? 

she_who_laughs_last____by_daleksupreme_dc23wgu-fullview.jpg
291 x 213 - 22K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

  • What makes you think it is a Victoria 4 character at all?

  • ElliandraElliandra Posts: 493
    edited September 2023

    She's an ARTCollab/ARTCollaborations character for V4. I can't find the exact one she may be disabled but these two are still active and close to her style:
    Jess for V4
    Abby for V4 and Genesis

    If you are looking for specific makeups then they also did an LIE Makeup Layers for V4 that has a lot of options as well.

    Post edited by Elliandra on
  • edited September 2023

    Richard Haseltine said:

    What makes you think it is a Victoria 4 character at all?

    I managed to asked the artist and he said that he used Victoria 4 base for this particular character

    (Edited by mod to fix formatting)

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • edited September 2023

    Elliandra said:

    She's an ARTCollab/ARTCollaborations character for V4. I can't find the exact one she may be disabled but these two are still active and close to her style:
    Jess for V4
    Abby for V4 and Genesis

    If you are looking for specific makeups then they also did an LIE Makeup Layers for V4 that has a lot of options as well.

    Thanks a lot for the assist. I appreciate your help. The Jess one seems like she doesn't have her naked right?

    (Edited by mod to fix formatting)

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,752

    Are you talking about nude promos? If so, Daz 3D doesn't allow those types of promos or renders.

  • edited September 2023

    frank0314 said:

    Are you talking about nude promos? If so, Daz 3D doesn't allow those types of promos or renders.

    oh i see... thanks for the info. Probably I need to find the character in renderosity

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • She's not at Rendo they don't broker there any more wink

Sign In or Register to comment.