Multi Bulge for G8M, G8F and G9

A while back, I ran into the issue that most of the groin bulge morphs for Genesis figures fall into one of two main categories - vague shapes that only look right under thick clothing, or more defined shapes of utterly gargantuan proportions and only one pose.

So, I ended up creating an adjustable groin bulge for G8/G8.1 and G9 - both male and female are supported on G8 (either for transgender characters or cases where you need to use the other base for technical reasons).

These morphs are only intended for use under clothing, as they don't actually add any geometry, just morph the figure - but controllers allow adjusting of the strength, length and position of the bulge, as well as separate adjustment of testes size/prominence.

The various controllers are called "SM Gens Bulge" and can be found under Actor/Hip/SM Gens Bulge.

More details can be found in the included readme.

Download Link

~~~~~

I'm giving permission to store, access, use and modify this content for personal and/or commercial renders, with no royalties or credit required.

Redistribution of the contents of this package is however not permitted in either original or modified form without my express permission.

Comments

• Thank you very much!

• SquishySquishy Posts: 455

This is great, nice work :)

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,795

Love it, thank you! yes

• Nice one, just what I needed, thanks.

• Ooh, was looking for something like this recently, TY. Was planning a scene involving a character in budgie smugglers, but there was a noticable lack.

• leo04leo04 Posts: 318
    edited November 2023

Good Job!  I have been struggling with this issue and you solved it.

After I installed it using the Content Package Assist program I realized there isn't any interface in DAZ to apply it

Since it will always need to be part of the character I just selected all of the files and dragged them onto the character.

It works and that is all I need, and I made it part of the base character.

Thanks!

PS Surprised this wasn't included in G9.

Post edited by leo04 on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

BULGE-TASTIC.  Thank you

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,360

leo04 said:

After I installed it using the Content Package Assist program I realized there isn't any interface in DAZ to apply it

If you're talking about library presets, I didn't set up any partly because I seldom use them myself, partly because because the shapes are supposed to be a spectrum that can be dialled to taste, rather than having specifically "right" values.

Indeed, part of what I was trying to prove was whether you could have a shape travel smoothly across the surface of a model (without dragging vertices with it), so it's expected that a lot of these controls might be dialled in to fractional numbers.

• Thank you, I like it... I think the bulge could be longer for G8M :-)

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,360

@Dissendior - there is a controller that does lengthen the shape somewhat, but for the most part this is intended to be a fairly low key morph - something for when there needs to be some shape to stop a character looking like a Ken doll, rather than as a precursor to a smut scene.

If you need morphs for people smuggling foot-long subs down their trousers, I'm sure others out there have made such morphs with rather more enthusiasm than I could bring to it.