Help with G8 eye mistake when sculpting morph

Hi all,

I've been using Daz for around 2 years and never made a post here before. I use this forum all the time to help me problem solve. I hope I'm posting my question in the correct place.

I have been learning to sculpt my own morphs with Nomad Sculpt on my ipad and after a rough start it has been going suprisingly well. I was pretty happy with my fullybody morph, focusing on the face but upon loading Iray mode I've realized I've made a mistake. At some point in my sculpting I've accidentally touched the eyeballs of my G8M. So when I load up the morph I made, the eyes are no longer perfectly round on the surface and while it's doesn't look too bad in texture mode, it is incredibly noticable in Iray and creates these horrible cracks all through any eye texture I try and use. 

My question is, is there an easy fix for this besides going back into Nomad and trying my best to smooth them out/making a new morph? Is there a way to either seperate the eyeballs from the morph completely so they're not going to be changed when I dial it up? Is there a way to delete the eyeballs with the morph active and then import in new default G8 eyes and have them not changed by the morph or will they just immediately be effected? Can you even delete the eyeballs? 

Sorry for so many questions. I just reallyyy don't want to go back to the drawing board with the morph. Especially seeing as I'm a beginner with sculpting it is liable to happen again.

Thanks in advance for any replys.

Eye Eg1.JPG
945 x 365 - 25K
Eye Eg2.JPG
736 x 151 - 21K

Comments

• Removing the eyes is quite easy. make your morph a favourite (click the ehart icon on the slider) and make sure you don't have any other favourited morphs (that should affect the eyes). Switch to the Geometry Editor tool and select the eyes (should be a mayyer of clicking the +  next to the group or surface names in the Tool  Settinsg pane), then right-click>Geoemtry Selection>Convert Seelction>Convert to Vertex Selection (morphs work on vertices, but it is easier to select the eyes in polygon mode and convert). Now right-click>Morph Editing>Clear Selected deltas from Favourites (this will remove the deltas, the changes in position, from the currently selected vertices in all favourited morphs).

Of course you may then need to adjust your morph around the eyes, either using the same feature in DS or in Nomad Sculpt, but this should give you clean, round eye shapes at least. Resave the morph when done.