Missing Material of Clothing After Downloading Additional Textures

I recently bought Texture Expansion for MEGA Wardrobe 2. When I choose the MEGA Wardrobe Shorts, the shorts loaded up as a gray block. When I uninstall both Texture Expansion for MEGA Wardrobe 2 and MEGA Wardrobe 2 for Genesis 8 Female(s) and then reinstall MEGA Wardrobe 2, the shorts load up on the figure like it normally did. All other clothes from the MEGA Wardrobe 2 load up normally even with the Texture Expansion installed.

I also added a screenshot of the log and highlighted the section when I loaded up the shorts.

Screenshot (120).png
1920 x 1080 - 244K
Screenshot (121).png
1920 x 1080 - 234K

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

It isn't the material that is missing, it is a geometry problem. The texture pack has a different UV Set for the Shorts. According to the log snippet, and my own log, the vertex count is different, so it cannot load properly. Copying the UV Set from the original package (data\outoftouch\MEGA Wardrobe 2\MEGA Wardrobe Shorts\UV Sets\outoftouch\Base\default.dsf) will restore proper functionality. The other items appear to have the same UV Sets in the original package and the texture addon, at least in size (there are a few with different dates, with later ones in the original package). A help ticket will be needed to get an official correction.