Prairie Grass and Flower Plant Collection (released) Golden Ticket Item Today!

Im happy to say my Golden Ticket Item - Prairie Grass and Flower Plant Collection has hit the store, and as its a golden ticket item - this huge bundle of grassland plants and flowers can be yours for pocket change! 

I wanted to create a bundle that in broad strokes reflected the North American Prairie ecosystems but that could also be used for onrmanental purposes too. Highly detailed grass and flower plants give those soft prairie vibes or is the flowers are massed a stronger color. 

The plants will work in scattering and instancing quite well but remember they are fairly hight resolution so be sparing. 

Its worth noting that my store is also on sale at farily heavy discounts to day check that out here

Find It Here! 

Comments

• I am not sure how this works, so once installed will it show appear in Ultrascenery as an option or is it just for ultrascatter use? 

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

Bought it, then bought another three of yours that I had wish listed with a good discount :)

• MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 325
    edited September 2023

AnEye4Art said:

I am not sure how this works, so once installed will it show appear in Ultrascenery as an option or is it just for ultrascatter use? 

THis isnt an ultrascenery set, its a stanadlone set of plants that can be used in instancing. You could introduce it in to U/S using alienator but bear in mind the grasses in this bundle are quite detailed so used en mass they may not be great for system resorces,  

The plant s should show up under Props/Plants/MartinJFrost/

Post edited by Martinjfrost on
  • Thank you.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Really nice set!

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,095

What is a golden ticket item?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,149

Thank you for the generous pricing, these look great and I always love your plants.

With this and today's Daz+ freebie by you I will have 174 of the 251 products in your catalog in my library! (I have all your USC extensions, nearly all your post-Iray plants and most of your decal and shader products)

• hjakehjake Posts: 812
    edited September 2023

3WC said:

What is a golden ticket item?

A current promotion where each day a published artist item is offered at an incredible discount and many of their other products are also on sale.

Today MartinJFrost has his item up as the Golden Ticket.

Purchasing any Golden Ticket item allow bonus discounts for other promoted items offered on the same page. Today's page is:

https://www.daz3d.com/2023-premiere-artists-sale

Post edited by hjake on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

I double-checked your store, I found two items left to buy for Daz Studio that are plants. The rest are for Vue or Poser or G2. I currently own 93 items now, including the newest and love them.

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679

I'll take this opportunity to advocate using native plants for landscaping. We went to a nursery recently and were saddened that they had 2 small carts with actual native plants in a nursery that was several acres in size. Too many people are ignorant of how this is not helping our ecosystems. I am not saying you need to rip out your plants (maybe...), but we need more people to start to planting natives. Most people are not to blame, shoot, most people probably think the plants they have seen all their lives are native, but in fact many plants you see have been introduced. Native plants support native insects, and so on.

Some insects only eat certain natives, like the monarch caterpillar. They can spend their entire youth on one milkweed before becoming a butterfly. They do not eat anything else but milkweed.

Best of all, you do not need to care for natives as much because they are already fully adapted to our conditions. You don't have to water as much, if any, and they just take care of themselves. We thought we killed some of our native plants during a drought but they came back. And even now during another prolonged drought that is on going, they are just humming along like nothing is wrong. Their resilience is incredible. So if you have a lazy green thumb, natives make even more sense.

Please support our local habitats by planting native plants.