Shaping and Parameters Broken? Help.

I'm going to try and describe this and hope it makes sense.

But, I load a Genesis 8 or 8.1 figure. I have the figure selected in my scene. I go to my Shaping tab and there is nothing. It's just empty.

So I go to Parameters. I am able to work with the figure in Parameters. I have all my options like Head, Full Body, etc.

But now my Parameters tab isn't working either.

The only way I can see my morphs and manipulations is by selecting the All option. Nothing shows up under anything else. 

And it's a problem for everything, not just figures. I can't see the parameters of my clothes, hair, anything except as "All." For example, if I select "Actor" or "Full Body" I get nothing. (Normally I do.)

If that is the way it's going to work, then the program is going to be unusable. 

No, I do not have anything typed in to the bar at the top. No, I have not altered any of my settings.

Can I fix this?

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

Forum uploads work again. Post a screenshot of what you see.

• barbult said:

Forum uploads work again. Post a screenshot of what you see.

A screenshot isn't going to help... Look at the Parameters tab. There are options when you select a figure. The options are things like, Actor, Head, Full Body, etc. 

These categories used to work for me. For example, when I'd select "Full Body" I would see all the body morphs available to that character. Now I see nothing. The paramter of Full Body is just useless. If I chose the Parameter "Head" I would see all the head morphs available to the character. Now I see nothing.

The only option in the Parameters that shows me anything is the "All" option. This means that I have to look through every, single, morph that I have for a character to find any morph I want for that character. That's thousands of options. It shows all the clothing morphs, for example, along with everything else. 

That makes the workflow practically impossible. 

• Has Show Sub Items been unchecked, at bottom left of the pane?

• Richard Haseltine said:

Has Show Sub Items been unchecked, at bottom left of the pane?

I will check this as soon as I'm back at my rendering machine. If it's that simple, I'm going to be sad... lol. Thank you. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843

morrisonmp said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Has Show Sub Items been unchecked, at bottom left of the pane?

I will check this as soon as I'm back at my rendering machine. If it's that simple, I'm going to be sad... lol. Thank you. 

That's the kind of thing that a screenshot would show.