Daz Central not recognizing everything installed

Too many hard drives. I think I might have installed Daz on an external once. Stuff copied and deleted. I probabaly should just nuke it all and start clean, but before I do, if there ANY WAY to salvage my mess of content? Can I combine directories, re-index, re-metadata, get DIM and DC to agree and recognize everything again or is it a lost cause? 
For reference, I have some stuff installed on my C, some on my D, and some on my E, but only my C and E stuff are recognized by DIM and DC. And actually, stuff is installed in my E that isn't recognized while some is. Yet in Daz Studio itself, it's all there, completely fine. The main problem is, I tend to sort it and track it about as well as I do my thoughts which you can probably guess from this post is a lost cause. 
I tried nuking the CMS DB and re-metadata'ing, but that didn't seem to fix DIM or DC, it just reloaded everything in Studio. 
TL:DR I suck at keeping track of things and sorting. My HDDs are a mess, and despite buying things from Daz and installing them through DIM or DC in the past, they no longer appear in DIM or DC as installed, even though Studio sees them in the directories.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

DIM and Daz Central tracking is seperate from Daz Studio.

DIM and Daz Central keep track of what are installed (and where) in the manifest files. If you have moved content without updating the manifest files, they will not know. If you do not know where your manifest files are, you can find the path in settings in DIM.

• felis said:

If you do not know where your manifest files are, you can find the path in settings in DIM.

What if I have multiple folders of manifest files? 

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

mike.smith2005 said:

felis said:

If you do not know where your manifest files are, you can find the path in settings in DIM.

What if I have multiple folders of manifest files? 

Then I would gather them in one folder.

I can't see any reason for not having them in one folder, as the manifest files tell DIM what is installed and where.