How do I make the bra too small?

The "Umbra Outfit" and "HM Luna Dress Outfit" includes a bra. In some of the promo images and the images/icons you doubleclick to load the bra to your character, the bra is a too small cup size and far away (relative) from the chest/ribs

How do I recreat to in my scene?

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Both products include micropressure HD morphs, to make it look like the bra is digging into the skin

I assume that that is what you are asking about.

• jakobrhjakobrh Posts: 101

Nope. My question is about the underside of the breast and and the most solidt part of a bra (which I dont know the english word for).

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

I don't have neither products, so I can only base on what I can see in the promos.

And there I don't see anything like that mentioned.

Maybe somebody else can explain.

• I don't have either set, but are they not that way by default? I thought the PA for the Umbra set had mentioned it in the commercial thread for the product.

• jakobrhjakobrh Posts: 101

Richard Haseltine said:

I don't have either set, but are they not that way by default? I thought the PA for the Umbra set had mentioned it in the commercial thread for the product.

The umbra bra is not like that be default and I can't get any combination of morphs or deforce to do the trick.
    I've looked through all post in th commercial tread, but that feature isn't mentioned anywhere. Maybe it could be deleted in one of the updates.

• It might be worth opening a ticket, the promo images should refelct the product. perhaps they will be able to tell you how to achieve the effect.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,174

I have them but haven't found any problem from the underband or underwires.. (if you meant those parts...) . First make sure you have the latest update of the products. There're quite a few adjustment morphs like Adjust Breast Size / Outer / Inner/ Under, etc. try to tweak them according to your figure's breasts shape.

And better post a screenshot if the problem sustains...

• crosswind said:

I have them but haven't found any problem from the underband or underwires.. (if you meant those parts...) . First make sure you have the latest update of the products. There're quite a few adjustment morphs like Adjust Breast Size / Outer / Inner/ Under, etc. try to tweak them according to your figure's breasts shape.

Thenproblem, as I understand it, is that some of the images show the bra cups and linkage being forward of the ribs - they are styled as too smal for the contents - rather than unwanted poke-through.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,174
    edited September 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

crosswind said:

Thenproblem, as I understand it, is that some of the images show the bra cups and linkage being forward of the ribs - they are styled as too smal for the contents - rather than unwanted poke-through.

Ah... I misunderstood, trying...

Then... I guess the 'smaller shape' might've been with the body morph of Sayble 8.1, as Sayble 8.1's FBM with the bra just pushes the cups forward, however, I don't own this character...

Post edited by crosswind on