Mira is either too tall or her height is wrong

ElorElor Posts: 1,095

Hello,

According to the Mira 9 HD page, Mira is 164.7 cm (5' 5") tall, which mean she is ~5 cm shorter than Victoria (which, according to her own page, 169.4 cm --5' 6.7"-- tall) but, here's a render with, from Left to Right, Mira with the Young Adult Proportions morph fully apply, Victoria then Mira as loaded by default:

But by default, as shown by the render, Mira is actually slightly taller than Victoria and the only way for Mira to be smaller than Victoria is to apply the Mira 9 Young Adult Proportions morph, which as the name imply, is supposed to be the proportions of the younger Mira (from what I can see, it is part of the Mira 9 HD Young Adult Shape package provided as a temporary bonus with ) and I didn't see any 'proportions' morph file inside the Mira 9 HD package.

Am I missing something, is there a mistake inside Mira 9 HD package or is it just a mistake done while writting the Mira 9 HD page ?

Post edited by Elor on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843
    edited September 2023

Your analysis appears to be correct. There is an error (or there are errors) someplace, but I don't think a forum user can know where the error lies. You will probably have to submit a help request.

Post edited by barbult on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,175

I also think you're right. I'm not aware of how they were measured but I've ever measured V9 with Measure Metrics in a-pose and t-pose, always 167.7 - 167.9...

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited September 2023

barbult said:

Your analysis appears to be correct. There is an error (or there are errors) someplace, but I don't think a forum user can know where the error lies. You will probably have to submit a help request.

Thank you, and thank @crosswind too, for your answer.

I sent a ticket (and got an answer that the question was forwarded to the QA team) but I wanted to check with people on the forum, so that I didn't miss something obvious that would explain the situation smiley

Post edited by Elor on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

I just received an update and Mira's page has new measurements, in line with her base appareance in Daz Studio and she's now officially taller than Victoria 9.

Older measurements (from archive.org):

• Height: 5' 5" (164.7 cm)
    • Bust Circumference: 30.8" (78.2 cm)
    • Waist Circumference: 24.6 (62.6 cm)
    • Low Hip Circumference: 36.7" (93.1 cm)

New measurements (from daz3d.com):

• Height: 5' 7" (170.1 cm)
    • Bust Circumference: 31.5" (80.1 cm)
    • Waist Circumference: 25.2 (64.1 cm)
    • Low Hip Circumference: 37.6" (95.4 cm)
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

For what it's worth: They've been making a few mistakes like that recently. Lawrence 9's page says he's 5'11", but his default height using his actor/character preset is 5'6" -- basically the same height as Angela 9. Either his page is wrong, or his height is wrong. It's not a huge deal -- it's easy enough to alter his height, if desired -- but it is, or should be, odd.