I uninstalled Daz Central and now DIM won't let me log in

I've been having problems with storage on my HD (too many 3D assets :D) so the other day I was uninstalling programs I don't use, one of which was Daz Central.

Ever since then, whenever I try to log in to DIM I get an error message: "Unable to login to the specified account. Verify the email and/or password and try again".

The email is fine. The password is fine. I'm able to log in to Daz using those credentials on daz3d.com otherwise you wouldn't be reading this message.

Meanwhile I've also been getting the "A valid PostgreSQL CMS Connection could not be established" error message when I open the Daz program, which is annoying but not a huge problem because the only thing it affected was the Smart Content tab, and I never used the Smart Content stuff anyway.

But here's the problem: I can't download anything I've bought on Daz unless I can log in to DIM. And I was thinking I could redownload Daz Central, but to do that I need to get into DIM...

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling DIM.

I've tried shutting off the computer and turning it back on again.

This started happening yesterday so I've given it 24 hours to see if it fixed itself which it obviously did not.

I suspect this PostgreSQL thing is the issue because "connection to Daz" problem seems to be the common denominator between the Daz program and DIM.

And yes, I'd redownload the PostgreSQL thing from DIM again, but to do that I have to get into DIM, which I can't do without the PostgreSQL...

Is there anything obvious I'm overlooking?

Comments