Bryce 7 pro issues

So a while ago I got a new laptop and I moved all of my daz/bryce content over from my old laptop via jump drive. Once I tried to use bryce I found right away that something was wrong. Whenever I tried to move the camera or move different things in the scene wheater it be with the mouse or the navigation tools....I dont really understand how to discribe it, its like whenever I move anything and I get it into the disered position its almost as if the program does not register that I have stopped moving the object because once I hold the mouse still it will continue to drift in the direction I was moving it before. As im sure anyone can imagine this has made it really difficult to make new scenes. The program worked fine on my old laptop and I even tried to go as far as to uninstall everything and then go to my account on daz and reinstall all daz products but to no avail the issue persisted, can anyone help me with this issue?     

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

No need to double post...which thread would you prefer to keep, this one or the one in the Help section?

And a couple of questions...what operating system was on the old laptop and what is on the new one?

• harryfelder615harryfelder615 Posts: 15
    edited October 2015

mjc1016 said:

No need to double post...which thread would you prefer to keep, this one or the one in the Help section?

And a couple of questions...what operating system was on the old laptop and what is on the new one?

Id perfer to keep the one in the help section and the os for my old laptop and windows 7 and the new one was windows 8 but it is now windows 10  

Post edited by harryfelder615 on
  • mjc1016 said:

Id rather keep the one that sees the most traffic I guess so then id have a better chance of getting an answer. 

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

It could be a Windows 10 problem...I don't currently have Bryce installed, nor do I have Win10. 

• mjc1016 said:

It could be a Windows 10 problem...I don't currently have Bryce installed, nor do I have Win10. 

If it is a problem with windows 10 is there anyway to fix it? this seems similar to what im dealing with but this post didnt seem to lead anywhere. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/11544/unusable-in-win-8/p1

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,296

harryfelder615 - I can't help with your problem, I run Bryce 7.1 Pro on Win2000, XP and 7 without any issues. People reported that it works with Win 8.0 and 8.1 and this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/64708/bryce-7-1-pro-and-windows-10 confirms that it runs on Win 10.

• Horo said:

harryfelder615 - I can't help with your problem, I run Bryce 7.1 Pro on Win2000, XP and 7 without any issues. People reported that it works with Win 8.0 and 8.1 and this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/64708/bryce-7-1-pro-and-windows-10 confirms that it runs on Win 10.

Thanks Horo but I have finally found a solution bryce works fine now, thanks again.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,296

Thank you for reporting back. I'm glad to hear you could make it work. Have fun with Bryce.