Options:

Celtic Brooch
Fairy Gate
Fairy Wings / Antennas
Cute Decorative Statues
Animal Masks

Post edited by ioonrxoon on

Comments

• Oh dear. I'm afraid I ran into a mental brick wall when I read the last item in the poll. Elephant Jewellery. My first thought was "Why would an elephant want jewellery?". For some reason I couldn't get past that. Regards, Richard.
  • Elephants rarely have a say in it, it's people who put jewelry on them. :D But yeah... now it sounds weird to me too. I'm no longer sure if it's going to be elephant shaped earrings or spiky bracelets for elephant tusks.

• SadeSade Posts: 883

greedy option, make one as freebie, one for gift item :D all item is so awesome! i throught duck leg pistol only exist in animes! heart

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,791

I don't see the poll, on Firefox or Chrome frown

• Hylas said:

You have to allow ads for the site thru your ad blocker, then you will see it, on Firefox it worked for me. 

• @Sade I thought the same, when I first saw a real one, I was sure it had to be some movie prop. Many weapons from fantasy movies that you wouldn't expect are based on real ones.
    I might do the gift thing, who knows? :D

@Hylas Faeryl Womyn's right, it's some issue with adblocks; I can't see it either on firefox.

Hylas said:

You can turn off the Adblock, its a trustable site :3

@Sadriel Love your awesome ideas :D (Also like how you put the things into their place, like me, just you are more exact :D :D I also support Websoul comment (for Gift maybe) more mesoamerican items. :D :D

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,791

It was indeed the AdBlock!

• I never turn off virus protection or ad blockers. Not Ever.  Its a quirk.  But c'est la vie.  I can not see your poll.  Can you list the possibles in a forum post just so the rest of us know what the options were?  Even if we can't do the poll.

• ioonrxoon said:

Elephants rarely have a say in it, it's people who put jewelry on them. :D

Yeah, but when you give jewellery to an elephant, they never forget it.

• FirstBastion said:

I never turn off virus protection or ad blockers. Not Ever.  Its a quirk.  But c'est la vie.  I can not see your poll.  Can you list the possibles in a forum post just so the rest of us know what the options were?  Even if we can't do the poll.

These are the options, with Peacock  & Mjolnir tied for the fist place, last time I checked.

Duck's Foot Pistol
    Aztec Gold Coin
    Mjolnir Jewelry Set
    Peacock Jewelry Set
    Elephant Jewelry Set

Hopefully there are alternate poll makers to use next month that won't get blocked. I'm not happy about it either, but it's too late to change it this time.

• Thank you for the list.

• Voting closes on friday, last chance to get your votes in.

• I voted and I sure hope it comes true for a beautiful freebie like that!!

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

yes Voted

• And the winner is Peacock Jewelry Set. Hope I won't disappoint too much. :D

Thanks everyone for voting, next month's poll will be posted soon with a new selection.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

New poll is up.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Voted for this month!

• cjfeacjfea Posts: 198

Too many good choices!  Hopefully, the losing items will be recycled into future freebie polls.  :-)

cjfea said:

Too many good choices!  Hopefully, the losing items will be recycled into future freebie polls.  :-)

Some probably will eventually, I doubt I'll be able to find enough new ideas every month.

This poll seems pretty spooked by the approaching halloween, I don't think it'll stick around for much longer. Better get those votes in while you can!

And that's it for October, looks like I'm playing with jewelry again; the winner is Celtic Jewl.

Please next month give a chance for fae gate *big pussinbootfromshrekeyes* :) Otherwise congrat for celt jewelry fans, i have no doubt it will be awesome!
    edited November 2023

@Sade Hey, no fair! Nobody can resist those eyes!

A little teaser.

00.jpg
    877 x 699 - 119K
    Post edited by ioonrxoon on

LOVELY!

• ElorElor Posts: 714
    edited November 2023

ioonrxoon said:

Calvin did failed to get a flame-thrower when he used Bambi's eyes on his parents, so, who know… maybe Pussinbootbigeyesinshrek also have some limitation too.

Post edited by Elor on

Elor said:

ioonrxoon said:

Calvin did failed to get a flame-thrower when he used Bambi's eyes on his parents, so, who know… maybe Pussinbootbigeyesinshrek also have some limitation too.

Elor: ssh! Sssh!

• This month's poll is live.