Is there any way to permanently set DAZ's Rendering setting for Time and Iterations?

So many of my projects require renders far exceeding the default 2hr and 5k iterations, and so often, I forget to change them to account for the extra time needed to complete.

The other day, I discovered that I could evidently change the "default" settings to their maxed out values--however, whenever I wake DAZ up for a new session, the OLD default values are loaded into the application, despite those parameters still having the altered "default" values that I changed them to.

Is there any way to get the applicaiton to REALLY load the maximum values allowed, perhaps by altering those parameters through one of the .dsx or some other files???

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,175

You may save a Render Settings preset first, then press F2, Startup tab, tick load file and select the preset you just saved, then relaunch DS.

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 650

crosswind said:

You may save a Render Settings preset first, then press F2, Startup tab, tick load file and select the preset you just saved, then relaunch DS.

Thanks! I have to wait awhile before trying that, but I'll give it a shot as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Ryuu

• crosswind said:

That worked perfectly! Thank you so very much!!

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,175

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

crosswind said:

That worked perfectly! Thank you so very much!!

That's great! You're welcome.