G9 eyelid geometry messed up

I somehow managed top mess up the left eye lids of my G9 characters. No idea how I did that and even less how I could solve this problem. Any help?

Thank you all! 

Comments

• LauritaLaurita Posts: 212
    edited August 2023

Jus a follow up: I found out that *all* my pose controls point to a custom conversion folder of a G8 character. On this particular character the eye blink pose works perfectly fine.

So how can I remap the pose controls to the originals? The Paramater -> Asset path can not be changed and I don't think that changing all sliders one by one should be the right way to go anyway. Is there a way to restore the poses to  default?

Edit: I just deleted the morph folder, but the problem remains. :-(

Post edited by Laurita on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,843
    Restart Daz Studio after deleting the morph folder.

I did, but it didn't help :-(

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,175

There're only 2 converters for G9 now...which one?  Anyway, check the hidden properties of G9 in Currently Used, see if there're still some unexpected pJCM or CBS relate to EyeBlink or Eyelid...  If there're, delete them as well from the file path in Parameter Settings.

• ZiconZicon Posts: 263

Do you have The Age for Genesis 9 installed? This looks like the faulty CBS for The Age Baby. If you do, send a ticket to support to report it, and uninstall The Age until it is fixed.

crosswind said:

There're only 2 converters for G9 now...which one?  Anyway, check the hidden properties of G9 in Currently Used, see if there're still some unexpected pJCM or CBS relate to EyeBlink or Eyelid...  If there're, delete them as well from the file path in Parameter Settings.

I actually found the culprit in an old converted and distorted morph from the RS converter which remained in my system. Once I delted it the problem was gone. Thanks a lot!

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,175

Laurita said:

crosswind said:

I actually found the culprit in an old converted and distorted morph from the RS converter which remained in my system. Once I delted it the problem was gone. Thanks a lot!

Great! You're welcome ~