Fit Control Genesis 9 Male & Female Edition (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
edited October 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Official Fit Control G9 Support Thread.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 882K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 951K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 863K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• HighlandHighland Posts: 124

Please be fit control for Genesis 9

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,709
    edited August 2023

This is getting more and more exciting.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • Highland said:

Please be fit control for Genesis 9

You read my mind! 

• veenveen Posts: 132

I'm exited too, please let it be skin builder 9 pro for hyper realistic skins. I would be happy to spend lots of $$$

• "Hi Guys. Myself and D.Master have formed a new partnership so we will be releasing the Genesis 8 Female version of Auto Muscle Enhancer, and a Genesis 9 version. After that we will see what else we can bring to the table. Just thought I would keep you guys in the loop.yes"

Either one or both? !! TD

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited September 2023

It is for Fit Control G9 but I can only officially rename thread once product has been approved.cool

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Super excited!
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,594

veen said:

I'm exited too, please let it be skin builder 9 pro for hyper realistic skins. I would be happy to spend lots of $$$

I was hoping for this also since I have never had a need for fit control

• I see the thread got renamed, which presumably means this is now approved! Looking forward to purchasing this in the coming days! The last really critical piece of the puzzle for G9...

• Excellent! :) 

• I keep checking every day looking for this release, passing on everything that's coming out because I have almost no budget right now and want to buy this the second it drops... Can't wait!! (Well, I can, but don't want to) :D
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,257
    I'd be thrilled if it does something about this.
    4fde8db97e311617f42b6020240cee~2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 197K

Phatmartino said:

I keep checking every day looking for this release, passing on everything that's coming out because I have almost no budget right now and want to buy this the second it drops... Can't wait!! (Well, I can, but don't want to) :D

Will only be released next month.

Timbales said:

I'd be thrilled if it does something about this.

It does contain pec adjuster morphs.

• PhatmartinoPhatmartino Posts: 287
    edited September 2023
    Ah, thanks. Good to know and btw, thanks for Projection Morph Manager. I've relied heavily on it to get something like the functionality of Fit Control for my G9 clothes which are mostly very disappointing when it comes to included morphs. I've really even more used G8/8.1 clothing that I applied Fit Control to and then converted for G9. All your tools are a huge part of my quality of life inside DS and it's very appreciated!!
    Post edited by Phatmartino on

Phatmartino said:

Ah, thanks. Good to know and btw, thanks for Projection Morph Manager. I've relied heavily on it to get something like the functionality of Fit Control for my G9 clothes which are mostly very disappointing when it comes to included morphs. I've really even more used G8/8.1 clothing that I applied Fit Control to and then converted for G9. All your tools are a huge part of my quality of life inside DS and it's very appreciated!!

You're welcome.yes

• Zev0 said:

Phatmartino said:

You're welcome.yes

And the sooner the better! For some reason, Projection Morph Manager is going into a death spiral on G9 right now. Rebooted machine, run it again, just the constant hourglass forever, stating it is "Checking out the projection morph structure"... and stuck at 0% forever. Any clues? 

• w_r_brook_ec9f3e956e said:

Zev0 said:

Phatmartino said:

You're welcome.yes

And the sooner the better! For some reason, Projection Morph Manager is going into a death spiral on G9 right now. Rebooted machine, run it again, just the constant hourglass forever, stating it is "Checking out the projection morph structure"... and stuck at 0% forever. Any clues? 

Ok, so update on the above issue. I spent a couple of hours this evening stripping the problemmatic character back to basics - deleted hair, geografts and then gradually, one set at a time, zeroing out the morph parameters. The set that made the difference - the only set - was Zev0s "Growing Up for Genesis 9". Zeroing these out and things started to work - the Porjection Manager ran just fine. Just as a final check, I loaded the original character with the problemmatic clothing, and zeroed out just one parameter: the Growing Up parameter "GU Youth Base Morph". Dialling it in again and re-running the projection morph manager caused it to fail once again, hanging Daz Studio exactly as before. Is this a known problem? Or unique to me for some reason?

• w_r_brook_ec9f3e956e said:

w_r_brook_ec9f3e956e said:

Zev0 said:

Phatmartino said:

You're welcome.yes

Ok, so update on the above issue. I spent a couple of hours this evening stripping the problemmatic character back to basics - deleted hair, geografts and then gradually, one set at a time, zeroing out the morph parameters. The set that made the difference - the only set - was Zev0s "Growing Up for Genesis 9". Zeroing these out and things started to work - the Porjection Manager ran just fine. Just as a final check, I loaded the original character with the problemmatic clothing, and zeroed out just one parameter: the Growing Up parameter "GU Youth Base Morph". Dialling it in again and re-running the projection morph manager caused it to fail once again, hanging Daz Studio exactly as before. Is this a known problem? Or unique to me for some reason?

Ok, trying to attempt to make this a repeatable problem for testing purposes. Load G9 base figure (not the developer variant). Select Base Feminine morph parameter to 100%. Set Growing Up morph parameters as shown in attachment. Load clothing item - xtrart DForce X-Fashion Oversize Jogger/XF Oversize Bra. Select Oversize Bra. Run Projection Morph Manager. It hangs Daz Studio requiring a forced quit. I'm running the latest non-beta Daz Studio on a macos Ventura, running M2 Max processor. I have not yet tried this with other clothing items. Hope this helps diagnose what is happenning here.

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 20.55.03.png
    982 x 1176 - 641K
  • Sorry to hear about the probs! I've never had any problem at all with PrMM, though I'm not sure that I've used it with Growing Up morphs dialed in. I do have Growing Up, so I'll try to test a little later when I'm at my PC...
  • PhatmartinoPhatmartino Posts: 287
    edited September 2023
    Did some testing with all the exact same values as you pictured, and I experienced the exact same thing no matter the "Upper Body" garment I chose, including "XF Oversized Bra", so it's not the garment. I started to remove morphs to test like you did and started at the bottom of the list of the included Youth Morphs, so pretty quickly came to the conclusion that you can have any two of the "GU Youth Breast" morphs active at once, but as soon as all three have a value, it locks up when you run Projection Morph Manager... Not sure if it'd be possible to debug and fix, but at least it's only one morph you might have to lose from your mix (and at least you have a choice as to which one to lose)...
    Post edited by Phatmartino on
  • Phatmartino said:

Did some testing with all the exact same values as you pictured, and I experienced the exact same thing no matter the "Upper Body" garment I chose, including "XF Oversized Bra", so it's not the garment. I started to remove morphs to test like you did and started at the bottom of the list of the included Youth Morphs, so pretty quickly came to the conclusion that you can have any two of the "GU Youth Breast" morphs active at once, but as soon as all three have a value, it locks up when you run Projection Morph Manager... Not sure if it'd be possible to debug and fix, but at least it's only one morph you might have to lose from your mix (and at least you have a choice as to which one to lose)...

Thanks for taking this forward! And as you say, easy to work around now we know the culprit. Initially, I was faced with dozens of morphs with no clue how to resolve, other than methodical exclusion one by one... I have a bad habit of just messing about with dials until I get the look I want, which results in too many dialled up, really. 

Can confirm this is happening with this particular combo..We still don't know why yet........

• Zev0 said:

Can confirm this is happening with this particular combo..We still don't know why yet........

I'm sure you are incredibly busy with G9. This can wait, at least speaking personally, now we have a workaround. 

edited September 2023
    Busy yes, but regardless we will investigate because it could affect other combos we are not aware of.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • LintonLinton Posts: 541
    edited October 2023

Any chance they will have movement morphs for underwear and swimwear that stops the stretching effect when moving the legs? Undergarments tend to stretch a little and look really weird when you change the legs poses, almost like it is shrink-wrapped to the skin of the leg. Figures in example are G8 (Armand), G8.1, and G9. in all tests across all figures this happens, with multiple garments from multiple 3D artists. Any help? and can Fit Control 9 help?

G81 G8Armand G9.jpg
    4390 x 2927 - 1M
    Post edited by Linton on
    edited October 2023

Hi. I think you can actually use projection morph manager for that or manually find the hidden leg bend dial on the underwear and set it to zero.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-for-genesis-9-feminine-edition

...just noticed that the product page didn't link to this one.

:)

j

• ZorlunZorlun Posts: 4

I keep getting this window when selecting my G9 character and selecting the + script: 
    "Installation Error: Fit Control not found on Genesis 9." 

Tried multiple time installing and uninstalling just in case, but no matter, tried with multiple G9 characters, same result, even the base one.