Need help with Zevo's Puppeteer Breast Control Product

Hey all,

Today I saw Zevo's Puppeteer Breast Control in the marketplace, I already owned the required purchases so I bought this. I had never really heard of or used Puppeteer before, so I watched the video on the product page. They were clicking on various tabs and getting a live area where they were dragging around and it appeared, making changes on the fly.

So I bought it, installed everything, loaded up V7, and when I open the puppeteer window, those tabs arent there, there is just a "layer 1" tab.

I couldn't find any instructions on this purchase, so how do I go about loading those tabs into puppeteer?

Thanks

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited October 2015

Hi Corrose. Did you go to the poses directory of the figure and click on the puppeteer preset? Eg Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Breast Control Puppeteer. Also the instructions are in the products readme.

1. Load required figure.

2. Open Puppeteer Pane/Tab via Window/Panes

3. Go to Poses directory of figure and load puppeteer interface located under Breast Control Puppeteer.

4. In puppeteer interface, change mode from edit to preview and start usage.

5. Depending on your puppeteer window size, you can also center icons by right clicking then selecting center fit.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Is there a pupeteer control for Genesis?

• I finally installed Puppeteer for Breast Control and have it working. What is not working is the button images for the dot control on the Puppeteer inter face. I have tried numerous locations including wher the file list staes they should reside with no avail. (/resources/Puppeteer/Breast Control/*.png). Any advice

• Ignore my previous comment.. I installed to /BASE DIRECTORY"/(/resources/Puppeteer/Breast Control/*.png. I figured out it must go to :\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\resources\Puppeteer\Breast Control folder

• So, i have the G2 version, and while i can use the sliders, the Puppateer panel doesnt work for me, and i would really like to be able to use the directional portion of this.... Any fix?

• V1m41reV1m41re Posts: 1
    edited June 2016

(wrong post but unable to delete it, sorry)

Post edited by V1m41re on
  • Im so frustrated with this, ive tried the direction 

Zev0 said:

Hi Corrose. Did you go to the poses directory of the figure and click on the puppeteer preset? Eg Genesis 3 Female/Poses/Breast Control Puppeteer. Also the instructions are in the products readme.

1. Load required figure.

2. Open Puppeteer Pane/Tab via Window/Panes

3. Go to Poses directory of figure and load puppeteer interface located under Breast Control Puppeteer.

4. In puppeteer interface, change mode from edit to preview and start usage.

5. Depending on your puppeteer window size, you can also center icons by right clicking then selecting center fit.

all that happens when i start to move the arrows on the puppeteer pane the character morphs back into the base figure,, no matter how many times i tried.. i wish i could get a refund on this, this product is crap...i wont even touch any of your product in the future.. a manual of somesort but nothing. 

• YEP... Conundrum254... you nailed it.  That is exactly what happens to me