Unreal to Daz

I often see Daz talking about unreal engine on here.  I have found that the monster models are always WAY cooler than my male Daz monsters.  Like for example:

https://www.renderhub.com/maksim-bugrimov/monsters-underwater-pack

You probably saw me asking for things like this over the years, but the question is, if I buy these, how do I being them into Daz, rigged, or whatever term educated folks around here use.  I remember once reading about a bridge, and bridges obviously go two ways, so can someone simplify for me what I need to do to use these in my Daz monster renders, please?  Thanks!

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2023

Nice monster figures but I'm afraid it's not easy to bring them into DS as fully-rigged Genesis figure - : first their appearances are far from Genesis Base figure, it's nearly impossible to wrap them with R3DS Wrap3D/4D. As it has fbx format, you may rig it in Daz with a donor genesis figure but that'll require techniques and take some time...

You may consider manipulating and rendering them just in UE or Unity, as you can import needed assets from Daz to them via bridges.

Post edited by crosswind on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited August 2023

they might import OK into Poser11+ (FBX)

if they do you could save a cr2, load it into D|S4, edit rigging convert to weightmapping general

save as support asset figure

you will need to set limits on all the parameters and any animations will also need to be imported via Poser

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Oh, I had seen Darkseal and the sadly late DinoRaul, and others on here have "stand alone" monsters, I figured this was like that.  Sounds too complicated.  What a shame.  Man I wish Daz had stuff like I see on Renderhub lol

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036

anaximanes_2000 said:

Oh, I had seen Darkseal and the sadly late DinoRaul, and others on here have "stand alone" monsters, I figured this was like that.  Sounds too complicated.  What a shame.  Man I wish Daz had stuff like I see on Renderhub lol

Unreal is free and fun to render in too 

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

anaximanes_2000 said:

Oh, I had seen Darkseal and the sadly late DinoRaul, and others on here have "stand alone" monsters, I figured this was like that.  Sounds too complicated.  What a shame.  Man I wish Daz had stuff like I see on Renderhub lol

Unreal is free and fun to render in too 

The issue is I need to render it all together.  My career is using Daz to make monster and female transformation erotica which is all done in Daz, so I need them all rendered together with my female characters too.