Resource Error: Could not open file:

Hello, this is my first post. 

I loaded DAZ3d on my computer, it was installed previously, deleted, then re-installed. When I launched DIM, I opted to have all packaged installed. However when I go to open certain files like "Charm Hair" for example, I can see the icon under files / smart content, but when I double click to load, I get: "Could not open file: /people/genesis2female/hair/charmhair/charmhair.duf. File does not exist." 

It doesnt specify which subdirectory its in beyond..../people...like it doesnt say which drive or main folder. So...i assume its in mydaz3d library in public documents. like all the others, I CAN see it there, and when I double click it from this folder, it loads in daz3d PERFECTLY, but when I go thru daz3d>smart content>files> load the file....i get the error.

This does not happen with all the content, for instance, I can load genesis 8 and 9 models (and majority of most content), no problem, but when I try to load genesis base model, I get the same error.

Something else I noticed but im not sure: I think this is effecting everything in whatever package "Charm Hair" came in. Which i think is one of the genesis base packages.  So.....can anybody please (patiently) help me with my basic to moderate understanding ;) I am an IT company which is funny that I cant quite figure this one out. 

Respectfully,

-Z