Fit Control un-distort Add-On for Growing Up

When using clothes with patterns on GxF characters and apply GU morphs the breast area distorts in always the similar fashion, the middle section blows up like a balloon and the seams gain height under the breasts. 

Could one have projected morphs like Fit Control that un-distort the effects introduced by GU, as it's always the same pattern?

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,165

It is best to dial only a character head and leave the body as the base female. Character bodies with large breasts are problematic for use with GU, since you are essentially trying to remove those breasts for a child.

• pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 265

The distortion on the clothes happens all the same with g8f base. 

edited August 2023

I don't see any distortion on the G8F body with Age preset 5-6 or 9-10. I am using clothing for G8F that is modeled without a molded in breast shape in the clothing. I tried Summer Hill Dress and Cool Lace Outfit. Both looked perfect in the chest area to me.

• Are you using the Growing Up age range presets or dialing the Growing Up morphs yourself?
    • Growing Up for G8F contains a clothing support morph that gets dialed in by the presets. Are you using that morph? It helps avoid distortion.
    • Are you trying to use clothing that has a breast shape modeled in? That will probably always cause trouble.
    • Are you trying to Autofit clothing from a different generation?

I have demonstration renders, but file attachment is not working at this time. Maybe later...

Post edited by barbult on
    edited August 2023

Here are the Genesis 8 Female Growing Up Renders for ages 5-6 and 9-10. The head is Charlotte 8.

Post edited by barbult on
  • pixelquackpixelquack Posts: 265

Try something striped.