[Released] Bone Minion for Genesis 9 Poses Bundle [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371
edited September 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

imageStop wasting time and hard drive space converting pose presets, just use them! With Bone Minion, you can directly use poses for Genesis 9 for other generations without first converting and saving them to a preset. Your Bone Minion will do the hard work for you by acting as a bone "catcher" for a pose and then transferring (and converting if necessary) the pose to its parent Target figure.* Simply load the desired Bone Minion (i.e., Genesis 9 Bone Minion for Genesis 9 poses) on your Target figure (e.g., Genesis 8 Male or Victoria 4), select the Bone Minion, and start applying poses!

• On the fly conversion of Genesis 9 poses to your Target figure
  • Directly convert from the Source generation to the Target generation without converting to intermediate generations 
  • Works with Genesis 9 full poses, partial poses**, hierarchical poses***, and even AniBlocks!
  • Automatically applies full poses when they are loaded**
  • Supports pose properties (using the Create Heavyweight Bone Minion script)

Note that converted poses (and especially props if they are hierarchical poses) may not be perfect and may require tweaking. Facial Bones (i.e., expressions) except for the eyes are not transferred.

* Requires purchase of the correct Bone Minion product.

** Any pose that sets the hip of the Bone Minion will be automatically converted on the fly and applied to the target figure. The Apply Changes script can be used to transfer any pose (including partial poses) on the Bone Minion to its target figure.

*** Hierarchical poses require the props loaded on both the Bone Minion and the target figure. The prop will be properly rotated for the pose but may need to be manually translated to the correct location.  Genesis 9 has different bone names than previous generations.  You will need to manually move the prop to the correct bone on the Target Figure.

image image image image image image image image image image
image image image image image image image

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Hmm this might make me interested in getting some of the G9 poses........ I've been using Bone Minion for the other generations on G9 so I didn't need G9 poses..... who knew

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371

carrie58 said:

Hmm this might make me interested in getting some of the G9 poses........ I've been using Bone Minion for the other generations on G9 so I didn't need G9 poses..... who knew

I am glad it makes you a little interested. smiley  I got requests, and I myself buy enough G9 bundles that I have a decent collection of G9 poses, so it made sense.  It also forced me to update Bone Minion with a couple small features important for other Bone Minion products in the future.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

reserving some space in my cart laugh. Ignoring my credit card's whimpering.

• ReneWReneW Posts: 123

I'm so glad to hear it is coming soon.  It will go directly in my cart the minute I see it in the store!

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

reserving some space in my cart laugh. Ignoring my credit card's whimpering.

It's good I have headphones on and cannot hear anything!  You should try it!  laugh

Thanks for the interest smiley

ReneW said:

I'm so glad to hear it is coming soon.  It will go directly in my cart the minute I see it in the store!

Thanks!  I am glad you like it.

• And it is released!

• ReneWReneW Posts: 123

Doing a happy dance.  I saw it and I bought it.  Thank you RiverSoftArt !!!!!  yessmiley

• ReneW said:

Doing a happy dance.  I saw it and I bought it.  Thank you RiverSoftArt !!!!!  yessmiley

You're welcome!  I am glad you like it. smiley