[Released] The Initiative: Chests [Commercial]

LantiosLantios Posts: 76
edited August 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Have a large collection of items and nowhere to store them? Do your characters crave loot inside hidden dungeons or simply an ornate chest to hold their belongings?

Look no further than these fantasy/sci-fi chests that will surely catch your eye and stand out. The Initiative: Chests come with two types of models, with 3 modeling variations per type. Each type also comes with four texture variations: the default blue/white marble variation, a cross-hatched copper and painted metal variation, an obsidian/amethyst version with a carbon-fiber frame, and a high-fantasy pink and gold version fit for a princess! 

The chests also come with a fully modeled interior and the lids are separated for ease of posing, and the prop pack also includes six subsets that will allow you to quickly load grouped chests for easy placement in your scenes.

These should be coming out soon!

Post edited by Lantios on

Comments

• Sweet

• LantiosLantios Posts: 76
    Thanks Ghost! :D
  • Those look very cool, but awfully close to the world loot chests in the Dreaming City location in Destiny 2. Do you happen to play that?

• LantiosLantios Posts: 76

Those look very cool, but awfully close to the world loot chests in the Dreaming City location in Destiny 2. Do you happen to play that?

Thanks! Those were part of the inspiration for the shape of the chests when I did my initial model for these assets! I wasn't sure if anyone would get the reference
  • Lantios said:

zombietaggerung said:

Those look very cool, but awfully close to the world loot chests in the Dreaming City location in Destiny 2. Do you happen to play that?

Thanks! Those were part of the inspiration for the shape of the chests when I did my initial model for these assets! I wasn't sure if anyone would get the reference

I've been playing so much Destiny the past month I couldn't help but see it!  It's very good.