[Released] Kadis, Legendary Armor for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 Females [Commercial]

StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 758
edited August 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

HI all,
we've been working on a Genesis 9 and 8 Female version of the Kadis armor, so that all your newer champions could also benefit from its complete protection!

New version's features
- Sharper and higher resolution textures. (With sharper, lower res texture material presets included, for those needing to save memory)
- Cleaner and sharper normalmaps.
- Better rigging, rigidity, deformation.
- Lots of adjustment sliders, similar to the Bone breaker armor, so it can be adapted to difficult and new shapes with minimal distortion.
- Includes material presets that work with the original Kadis Warmaster Texture Pack: https://www.daz3d.com/kadis-warmaster-texture-pack
- Includes poses for Genesis 9 and 8 Females.

Hope you like it, it was nice to revisit the armor and add everything learned since the G3 version.

-----------------------------------

Some Promos:

Post edited by StrangeFate on

Comments

• KensaiKensai Posts: 23

Oh wow.. Awesome! One of my fav set. Can't wait!! =)

• Yay!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,568

Nice! I still use the old version on G8 and G9, but it will be nice to have an updated version, especially with the belt and sheath

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

This is gorgeous!! Thanks!

• Thank you for your support @Damsel !

More promos:

Shameless Medieval Bedrrom plugin, too:

• HellwolveHellwolve Posts: 156

Looks rather awesome!

Now, may I be so bold as not to only appreciate the armour itself, but also ask about the promos? I don't quite recognize the warpaint used, esspecially the red on the Orc lady and the 'skull style' on the blue-eyed lady.

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 758
    edited August 2023

Kadis armor is out now!!

@Hellwolve - The warpaints are all part of another product we're working on, coming soon (tm)
    You can see more about them on my DeviantArt page :)

• HellwolveHellwolve Posts: 156

Oh, could've known! You tease ;-) But, more to look forward to!

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482

What can I say? I love it when a favorite set gets updated like this. Instant buy!

• Great to see this updated. It never converted well from G3F, far too complex for autofit or conversion scripts products.

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 758
    edited August 2023

PixelSploiting said:

Great to see this updated. It never converted well from G3F, far too complex for autofit or conversion scripts products.

It was quite a lot of work, but also a nivr opportunity to revisit it... didn't know very well what I was doing back when I rigged the original :)

• wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239

The armor is amazing!

Which tatoos did you use in the pictures?

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 174

Strangefate said:

Kadis armor is out now!!

@Hellwolve - The warpaints are all part of another product we're working on, coming soon (tm)

I usually get armor/clothing that covers a bit more of the body but seeing that body paint with it really sold it for me personally. They just go together!  Got the armor, just waiting for the warpaint! 

Kudos on your skills, which include advertising.

• @Lilwolff - Thanks :) ...was just trying to solve 2 product promos with one render.
    That said, the paints do work great with the armor!

I tried a few more combinations but didn;t use them all for the promos:

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

• DroidDroid Posts: 23

I'm getting errors for missing materials when trying to apply any of the alternate looks. Am I the only one?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    Droid said:

I'm getting errors for missing materials when trying to apply any of the alternate looks. Am I the only one?

The Warmaster material presets are just bonuses that you can use if you own that product. Strangefate explained that above.
  • KensaiKensai Posts: 23

What can I say, this set is AMAZING! 

Worthy upgrade from the original... Works amazing on G9 too. Absolutely love it!!

Got me back rendering again =)

• Kensai said:

What can I say, this set is AMAZING! 

Worthy upgrade from the original... Works amazing on G9 too. Absolutely love it!!

Got me back rendering again =)

Happy to hear that @Kensai ...many tears were shed doing all the rigging :)

• Strangefate said:

Kadis armor is out now!!

Those paints look awesome. Hope you'll release them soon - and hopefully again as G8/G9-combo?

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Strangefate said:

Kadis armor is out now!!

Those paints look awesome. Hope you'll release them soon - and hopefully again as G8/G9-combo?

They should be coming soon-ish and yes, G8/G9 :)

• Strangefate said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Strangefate said:

Kadis armor is out now!!

They should be coming soon-ish and yes, G8/G9 :)

Great. Looking very much forward to getting them.

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 174

Your warpaints would look great on all the Barbarians .... keeping fingers crossed that soonish ends up being sooner, like within a week!. Will keep watching.smiley

• Lilwolff said:

Your warpaints would look great on all the Barbarians .... keeping fingers crossed that soonish ends up being sooner, like within a week!. Will keep watching.smiley

A week ? 
    I need to work faster crying

• OH NO! STRESS  ALERT! wink

Totally ignore my wishful thinking and take all the time you need. I do actually have patience for things I am looking forward to. smiley

• Lilwolff said:

OH NO! STRESS  ALERT! wink

Totally ignore my wishful thinking and take all the time you need. I do actually have patience for things I am looking forward to. smiley

There's actually a freebie bodypaint now, (the blue one used in the promos) that you can download throuogh my DeviantArt page if you find your patience waning :)

• Thank you!

• Strangefate said:

Lilwolff said:

There's actually a freebie bodypaint now, (the blue one used in the promos) that you can download throuogh my DeviantArt page if you find your patience waning :)

Thank you. Will definitively get. Oh, and do you mind telling me which figure you've used in your promos, especially the one on the right. 

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Strangefate said:

Lilwolff said:

Thank you. Will definitively get. Oh, and do you mind telling me which figure you've used in your promos, especially the one on the right. 

They're both blends.

The girl on the right has CB Sabah's head with Jinx Jones 8 textures and the body is pretty much the default G8 I think.

The Orc... is mostly RawArts SheOrc at 70% with Darcy 8 head at 7.7% and Topsy 8 Head at 36.5%, using Moryen's skin textures with a green Base and translucency color tint to make her green.

• Strangefate said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Strangefate said:

Lilwolff said:

They're both blends.

The girl on the right has CB Sabah's head with Jinx Jones 8 textures and the body is pretty much the default G8 I think.

The Orc... is mostly RawArts SheOrc at 70% with Darcy 8 head at 7.7% and Topsy 8 Head at 36.5%, using Moryen's skin textures with a green Base and translucency color tint to make her green.

Thank you for that info. And nice that CB Sabah is already in my library. Did not use that figure much but will for sure try out her headshape with the Jinx Jones textures. Guess the hair used is Amara Braids, right?