Lev's showcase

Lev_cLev_c Posts: 44
edited August 2023 in Art Studio

Hi there, my names Lev, and I thought I'd share some of the art I've been making with Daz3D

I'm a former soldier and a big fan of The Last of Us games - so there is something a theme for much of my work :)

I am also always looking for new friends on DeviantArt, so feel free to hit me up there: https://www.deviantart.com/lev-c

Post edited by Lev_c on

Comments

• David RDavid R Posts: 214
    edited August 2023

This is really great stuff, Lev.  Very imaginative with a great flair for detail.

Post edited by David R on
  • csaacsaa Posts: 812

Lev_c,

Welcome! Great lighting, composition and storytelling and good use of DOF in your images.Hope to see more.

Cheers!

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Man, you are good at lighting and atmosphere, IMO the two most difficult aspects of 3d rendering. I can tell you really like Last of Us. smiley Amazing pictures all over!

• Lev_cLev_c Posts: 44

Thank you for the kind comments!

Some more fun images:

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,367
    edited August 2023

Really getting a sense of story with your images. I also played both of the Last of US games and can see the influence but you have brought your own unique point of view to it. Keep exploring your creativity. Your framing/shot choices are excellent. Just waiting to see these panels with word balloons to start understanding the characters more if you consider moving in that direction.

Post edited by FirstBastion on

FirstBastion said:

Really getting a sense of story with your images. I also played both of the Last of US games and can see the influence but you have brought your own unique point of view to it. Keep exploring your creativity. Your framing/shot choices are excellent. Just waiting to see these panels with word balloons to start understanding the characters more if you consider moving in that direction.

Thank you for the kind words! I've considered doing more series of images that tell more of a story, and making comics with word balloons might be fun.

I've finally made a gallery on here (https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/5725862176489472#gallery=newest&page=1), and my latest post is an experiment trying to make a kinetic action sequence.

• David RDavid R Posts: 214

Everything is absolutely first rate.  I love the figure expressions.  Always spot-on.

David R said:

Everything is absolutely first rate.  I love the figure expressions.  Always spot-on.

Thank you! 

edited October 2023

Recent stuff

More

from this scene in my gallery here

Post edited by Lev_c on