Genesis 3 icon loads Genesis 2 figure.

PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321

In Smart Content/figures, if I click on the Genesis 3 Female icon, it loads a Genisis 2 female figure with no textures.
When I select that figure in the scene, Smart Content shows only Genesis 2 female icons, EXCEPT for that one "Genesis 3 Figure" icon, which shows up.
I can go to the file location (My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 2 Female/Characters), I suppose, but I'm not sure that deleting or renaming the files wouldn't mess something up.
But yeah, it's apparently a G2F figure that somehow got renamed as G3F and lost it's textures, etc.

Post edited by Petercat on

Comments

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321

Y'know, I don't think the problem is on my end. I have a new built computer that
    I did a fresh install of everything in my Product Library (took all night...) and the
    same thing is happening on that computer as well.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

Sounds like a metadata problem. First try re-installing the Genesis 3 Starter Essentials female part. There might be something in another product that is fouling it up.

If it persists, look at the Scene Identification with the figure loaded. (Scene context menu (hamburger) -> Edit -> Scene Identification).

All the appropriate fields should say Genesis 3 Female (Node Name), Genesis3Female (Node Lable), Genesis3/Female (Compatibility Base and Autofit Base). The Scene ID should be "/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%203/Female/Genesis3Female.dsf#Genesis3Female".