G8.1F default morphed to character - how to fix?

HellwolveHellwolve Posts: 156

Hello everyone!

In an attempt to solve a "Duplicate formula found linking" problem I found after installing a (non Daz) character, I've unfortunatly created a different problem; my G8.1F is now morphed to that character on default.

I solved the (first) problem by the 'saving modified assets' option - changing a tiny thing in the offending character's morphs and saving thusly - and afterwards I noticed this new problem. I've loaded a G8.1F, zero'ed it and saved modified assets again. The dialog notifies me it'll change Genesis8_1Female.dsf, but after doing so, exiting D|S, opening it again and loading the figure, the problem persists. It even persists after I've reinstalled the 8.1 content via the Install Manager.

Does anyone have any idea what oughta help?

Post edited by Hellwolve on

Comments

• Try reinstalling the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials, to undo whatever change it made on the last save modified, then load the Genesis 8.1 female Dev Load, Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape, Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Shape, then do a final save modified assets.

• HellwolveHellwolve Posts: 156

Richard Haseltine said:

Try reinstalling the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials, to undo whatever change it made on the last save modified, then load the Genesis 8.1 female Dev Load, Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape, Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Shape, then do a final save modified assets.

Thanks, that seems to have sorted it :-)