SMH, Paypal has me stuck in pending again

DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 439

Here I am, I want to send proofs to a client within the next two hours and Paypal has completely thrown a wrench into my evening, 

What in the hell is with these people? I don't think it's the place of payment processors to arbitrate my decisions but yet this is the second time in less than a month that they interrupt my life by putting me in payment limbo (though the money exits my paypal balance instantly, very convenient how that works)

Why is Paypal being such a pest recently?

Post edited by Diaspora on

Comments

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 439

Alright! Just attempted the order again using Amazon Pay, never used that for anything before but the transaction just completed and so I'm back on track again. 

From now on I think I might just have to stop using Paypal for DAZ, especially whenever I'm in a relatively time critical situation cause twice in one month is too much and I can ill afford to be left with pending charges on my bank account.  

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012
    edited July 2023

Just buy a gift card for yourself and then use the store credit to buy whatever items you want. Paypal doesn't have problems with item named "Gift Card"

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 439

It shouldn't be paypal's damn business whatever items I voluntarily choose to purchase are called.

I'm sticking to Amazon Pay with DAZ from now on, why should I be jumping through any additional hoops for the benefit of an incompetent payment processor?