Help with geo grafts

Hi!

I am trying to create a new non human foot for Genesis 9 with another mesh I have already. But I cannot find any geo graft tutorials on how to make the other mesh fit exactly the base Genesis 9 mesh. Any clues? Also would be willing to pay if someone could help me wield and rig the new mesh foot only, dont need textures og any other modeling only geo grafting and rigging. 

Best

Comments

• Remember that the license doesn't allow the sharing or mesh derived from the Daz figues, so care would need to be taken in any direct help.

You would need to line the feet up with the base Genesis 9 figure (no morphs, not even base masculine or feminine). Delete the overlapping bits of Genesis 9, and most of the rest - you want to be left with a ring of vertices, if your modeller supports that, or polygons from the Genesis 9 mesh where you want the feet to attach. Use your modellers bridging or polygon creation tools to join the feet to the matching ring, that will give you yoru graft. You will then need to UV map it to work with whatever textures you want to use, and figure out how the skins will blend.