Riversoft Turbo Loader not finding product morphs

First, I have no idea where the help area is in this new web page interface. Now to my actual issue.

I bought a third-party product called Cluster Bomb for a specific render. It has a bunch of morphs that I will likely never use again, but one day may so I didn't want to uninstall them completely. I started Turbo Loader for G8F, but it cannot find the morph suite. The morphs DO affect the graph rather than G8F, but are actually in G8F's morphs. I looked in the original data folder, and the product was installed under G8F's morphs, and also shows up there in the Daz interface. 

Interestingly, the creator, Meipex, also made Breastacular which is a simliar breast graph, and those morphs show up just fine. In fact, both products are in the same format and in the same place in the data directory structure. Does anyone have an idea of how to make Turbo Loader find the Cluster Bomb morphs? I have attached a screenshot of some of the morphs I am talking about (they start with CL) and the Turbo Loader interface that does not have them. Or does anyone know how to contact Rviersoft Art directly?

Thanks all!

Hexdrake

This discussion has been closed.