Using daz + Iclone+unreal to make a cool fight animation

wungunwungun Posts: 59

I ussed some daz products to make this animation along with iclone and Unreal engine enjoy-

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375

That was a very succinct bit of editing. The production value looks good too. Don't quite understand why the old man just keeled over but I'm sure there a story explanation out there, somewhere.

• csaacsaa Posts: 812

wungun,

I like it! Really cool.

Wearing eye glasses during hand-to-hand combat always struck me as wildly impractical -- "oh, you wouldn't strike a guy wearing spectacles, right?" -- but it's an undeniably creative touch. In this case, the glasses symbolize street cred, the victor's ascension to the next level, as clan leader, if I'm not mistaken.

Not sure how difficult it would be, but a bit more slow mo and extreme close ups would heighten the tension.  Like  FirstBastion, I also missed the moment when the old man caught the fatal blow, leading to his demise. (It was a fatal blow, right, not some prior ailment?) Maybe a slow mo sequence coudl highlight the moment the victor landed the coup de grace.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,871
    edited July 2023

FirstBastion said:

That was a very succinct bit of editing. The production value looks good too. Don't quite understand why the old man just keeled over but I'm sure there a story explanation out there, somewhere.

looked like a medical incident but without an autopsy hard to say if cardiovascular or pulmonary 

took opponent by surprise too 

csaa said:

wungun,

I like it! Really cool.

Wearing eye glasses during hand-to-hand combat always struck me as wildly impractical -- "oh, you wouldn't strike a guy wearing spectacles, right?" -- but it's an undeniably creative touch. In this case, the glasses symbolize street cred, the victor's ascension to the next level, as clan leader, if I'm not mistaken.

Not sure how difficult it would be, but a bit more slow mo and extreme close ups would heighten the tension.  Like  FirstBastion, I also missed the moment when the old man caught the fatal blow, leading to his demise. (It was a fatal blow, right, not some prior ailment?) Maybe a slow mo sequence coudl highlight the moment the victor landed the coup de grace.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

those were louvered shades not glasses, I have a pair somewhere. 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • csaacsaa Posts: 812

WendyLuvsCatz said:

those were louvered shades not glasses, I have a pair somewhere.

WendyLuvsCatz,

Okay. Spltting hairs aside and disregarding the context, I concede the point. No need to share a photo of yourself with eyewear to prove it. cheeky

Cheers!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,233

Very Cool, Wungun! Loved it!!!