The Kats - Episode 11 (Animated Crime Drama)

wintoonswintoons Posts: 371
This is my animated web series project I've been working on called 'La Femme Criminelle The Kats'
Enjoy!

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375

This looks really good. Great animations,  and well rendered and edited.

The performances by the animated characters is so accurate. Are they mocap?  Very impressive.

"balancers of this universe..."  good stuff.

• wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

FirstBastion said:

The performances by the animated characters is so accurate. Are they mocap?  Very impressive.

Haha Thanks FirstBastion! Yeah I use mocap using the Perception Neuron 3 with all the characters. I don't know if you noticed but I used one of your 3d buidlings (The Hospital) which was actually the best hospital I can find for the episode. 

• David RDavid R Posts: 215

Wow.  This is obviously the result of a boatload of hard work.  It looks fantastic!

David R said:

Wow.  This is obviously the result of a boatload of hard work.  It looks fantastic!

Thanks David! :)

wintoons said:

FirstBastion said:

Haha Thanks FirstBastion! Yeah I use mocap using the Perception Neuron 3 with all the characters. I don't know if you noticed but I used one of your 3d buidlings (The Hospital) which was actually the best hospital I can find for the episode. 

I did notice. I'm going to add an entry into my "sightings" thread when I've got a few minutes and add a link to your youtube channel for this fun series.

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 862

This must have taken a lot of planning, effort and time! Impressive work! yes

SapphireBlue said:

This must have taken a lot of planning, effort and time! Impressive work! yes

Thank you SapphireBlue! I really appreciate it! :) 

FirstBastion said:

Gave "The Kats" a bit of cross promotion.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/28809/firstbastion-sightings-commercial-sort-of#latest

Oh Thank you FirstBastion! I really appreciate it. I do try to promote other people's creations with my web series just to give them credit and exposure for their work. 
    So, if or when I use more of your models I'll let you know ;) 

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

GREAT job wintoons... You got a lot to happen in 20minutes! 

Llola Lane said:

Thank you Llola! I really appreciate it! 
    And I love your creations too ;) 

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

wintoons said:

Llola Lane said:

Thank you Llola! I really appreciate it! 
    And I love your creations too ;) 

So nice of you to say... :)  Thank you kindly.  Keep up the great work!