Daz Denoiser causes lighting to appear blue when triggered

ultia14162ultia14162 Posts: 3

Title, I'm not sure why this is happening. I believe this started happening after version v4.20, but now every time I allow the denoiser to kick in after x iterations, it discolors everything in the render to some shade of blue. Anybody know why this happens?

Edit: It's become apparent to me that the issue involves the more recent Nvidia drivers released for their GPUs.. that's a shame. Does anybody have a driver version number that works for them? Thanks.

Post edited by ultia14162 on

Comments

• prixatprixat Posts: 1,588

Tutning off the 'Alpha' option is the work-a-round for the current drivers.

• My graphics card is 1070, it returns to 531.68- WHQL, it looks normal. If it doesn't exist, I guess YOU can try both 531-535

• greywolfgreywolf Posts: 35

This just started happening to me as well -- the red channel drops out and I'm not sure if it's the denoiser or what.  I updated my drivers because the previous perversion of the drivers made Daz unusable, e.g. move something, wait 20 seconds for it to take effect, hit right-click mid move to reset it to where I was before and it took over a minute.  So the very slow move stuff went away but now I'm getting the cyan (no-red-channel) problem. 

• PadonePadone Posts: 3,610
    edited July 2023

As I understand it, this is a driver issue with RTX cards. You have to get 528.49 to fix it since all the 53x.xx drivers have the bug so far.

Post edited by Padone on