0xc000007b

According to reports, I see a fairly common error. But there is no solution anywhere. Maybe someone can help at least somehow. During installation, an error occurs after installing visual c++ packages. But the program is being installed. When starting, it gives the error 0xc000007b. Both when running the program itself, and dim or any .exe related to it. None of the installed programs had such a problem.

System:

Rtx 3080

Amd Rysen 9 5950x

64gb ram

What I tried:

Delete and reinstall all visual c++ libraries from 2005-2020, all DirectX

Install on different disks

Use different versions

Give permission to all folders in security

Scanning the system for errors

And, in general, many other things. I've been trying to launch it for a week, but to no avail.

Maybe someone has encountered?

Comments

• prixatprixat Posts: 1,588
    edited July 2023

"Typically you'll see this error because there's a mixing of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and applications."

Are you trying to install a 32bit version onto 64bit windows, (or the other way round)?

Post edited by prixat on
  • pirkvilpirkvil Posts: 0
    edited July 2023

prixat said:

"Typically you'll see this error because there's a mixing of 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and applications."

Are you trying to install a 32bit version onto 64bit windows, (or the other way round)?

The system is 64 bit. Installed both 32 and 64 bit versions. So far, the only crutch solution was to install a windows emulator on top of windows and work through it. But this is extremely inconvenient.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,340

pirkvil said:

The system is 64 bit. Installed both 32 and 64 bit versions. So far, the only crutch solution was to install a windows emulator on top of windows and work through it. But this is extremely inconvenient.

What are you using the the 32-bit version for? To the best of my knowledgem (at least it's the reason I use the 32-bit version), the only feature unique to the 32-bit version is the built-in lip syncing. If you're not actually using DAZ Studio's lip sync, you shouldn't need to install the 32-bit version, only the 64 bit.

-- Walt Sterdan