1667 x 2000 - 6M
    Post edited by aprilshowers2065 on
  • Title: Gaming.
    Software Used : daz
    entering for the Beginners Challenge 

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1306378

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 483
    edited August 2023

@HLEET_3D - Lovely render!! I would suggest adding smoothing to the Tara Outfit to get rid of the mesh crumpling under the breasts and if you have Mesh Grabber it is fantastic for adjusting pokethrough like you have on the left thigh!
    I actually think I have a dForce wearable of the Tara dress around my Library somewhere that would get rid of the ground pokethrough as well. Let me check and get back you! I can't find it crying but if you have mesh grabber that works as well to pull the skirt up out of the ground!

@aprilshowers2065 - Very cool! The glowing footprints are genius touch! Quick question what is the fire by her left ear? Is that on her skin like the fire veins?

@habibsoufi - Very cool I like the cyberpunk feel you have going on with all the bright lights and holograms!

Post edited by Elliandra on
  • Elliandra said:

@HLEET_3D - Lovely render!! I would suggest adding smoothing to the Tara Outfit to get rid of the mesh crumpling under the breasts and if you have Mesh Grabber it is fantastic for adjusting pokethrough like you have on the left thigh!
    I actually think I have a dForce wearable of the Tara dress around my Library somewhere that would get rid of the ground pokethrough as well. Let me check and get back you! I can't find it crying but if you have mesh grabber that works as well to pull the skirt up out of the ground!

@aprilshowers2065 - Very cool! The glowing footprints are genius touch! Quick question what is the fire by her left ear? Is that on her skin like the fire veins?

@habibsoufi - Very cool I like the cyberpunk feel you have going on with all the bright lights and holograms!

Thank you! And yes, the fire by her left ear is on her skin and showing through the hair 

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day of this month's contest!! So if you have a render to share make sure you get it uploaded soon!!

• Don't know why but i seemed to have problems this month trying to upload my last render, so version C is what we ended up with as my final.

• RafaelRafael Posts: 126

Nice work everyone. I especially liked the "She doesn't bite" scene.

edited September 2023

*dashes in just a tad late*
    Contest is officially closed and I'll get the winners announced asap!!

edited September 2023

August 2023

Showcased Participants for the August Free Rendering Challenge (Beginner)

Composition by Elor

An afternoon at the park

Composition by habibsoufi

Gaming

Showcased Participants for the August Free Render Challenge (Intermediate)

Composition by aprilshowers2065

Tears of the Phoenix

Composition by marconft6

Romantic Stroll through London

I just wanted to say you all did brilliantly this month and I totally enjoyed seeing all the renders and their processes!!!

• Congratulations, and great job everyone!

• Thank you! Great renders everyone! laugh

• ElorElor Posts: 736

Thank you smiley and congratulation to everyone !

• Alias52Alias52 Posts: 285

Great job,folks! Lovely renders!