Creature from the Depths G9 [commercial]

Creature from the Depths for Genesis 9

It has arisen from the Depths! https://www.daz3d.com/creature-from-the-depths-for-genesis-9

A classical horror monster returns from the depths. Is it a savage beast or a lonely misunderstood creature looking for love, a terror from the oceans, or an alien from a watery world, the Creature from the Depths?

This set was designed with ultra-realistic PBR skin techniques. The High Definition morphs and High-Quality textures will really bring this character to life for your renders.

What's Included and Features

• Creature from the Depths for Genesis 9: (.DUF)
    • Deep Creature Character Preset
    • Deep Creature Shaping Preset
  • Material Options:
    • 03 Skin Colors
    • 05 Eye Colors

Comments

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,318
    edited July 2023

At a quick first glance I shouted in joy - "A SLEESTAK! FINALLY a Sleestak!"  OK, so I was a little disappointed, but always a fan of The Creature From a Certain Lagoon (modeled after the Coelacanth, no less!)

I will most certainly be looking for ways to make large glassy eyes for this - it is soooo close.

Good work, as always!

[Edit] - This is a first, quick stab at making a Sleestak.

FS_Sleestack_Jack_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 324K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,778

I did have Sleestak open as part of my inspiration photos....glad you picked up on it

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 174

Gogger said:

At a quick first glance I shouted in joy - "A SLEESTAK! FINALLY a Sleestak!"  OK, so I was a little disappointed, but always a fan of The Creature From a Certain Lagoon (modeled after the Coelacanth, no less!)

I will most certainly be looking for ways to make large glassy eyes for this - it is soooo close.

Good work, as always!

[Edit] - This is a first, quick stab at making a Sleestak.

I like what you did to the characters eyes, gives it a real different look. 

That last picture of RawArts makes me think Godzilla  was used for inspiration too.

Most of the inspiration was creature from the black lagoon, sleestaks, and my previous set.....and random ideas that popped up as I was going along ;)

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,488

Doode! This looks amazing!

Thanx :)