Trouble getting an animation of a character with hair and anatom. elements exported (collada / fbx)

DissendiorDissendior Posts: 117

Hi,

I try to export a simple animation I have created in Daz Studio to Marvelous Designer. The character has some hair and beard from https://www.daz3d.com/mrl-buzz-cut-hair-stubble-and-scars-for-genesis-8-and-genesis-3-male as well as genital (dicktator). But whatever I try the hair and the genital is floating around when I import the fbx or the collada file to Marvelous Designer and start the animation there. I tried to import the files to Blender - where the FBX seems completely useless and the the collada has the sam problem: the hair and the genital is misplaced and floats weirdly around during the animation.

Can somebody give me a hint what may cause this problem? I first thought that maybe it's some trouble with not correctly logged keyframes at the beginning of the animation so I added keyframes for every possible bone to frame 0. I played around with the settings during export but nothing helped.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on