Odd Visual Glitch With NVIDIA Iray.

sorakunosorakuno Posts: 69

So, this problem started suddenly a few days ago. whenever I use the NVIDIA Iray viewport everything will rendomly get a teal tint for a second as the image settles. I didn't think much of it until happeend at the exact moment a render finished. Does anyone know what could be causing this and/or how to make it stop? I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that I updated my driver just before this started hapenning, but I cant be sure. Sorry for the lack of image, I know it helps a lot in diagnosing a problem, but the attatchment just doesnt want to upload and pasting in the text box just gets an error message when I try to post. 

Post edited by sorakuno on

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

It's the driver, roll back to older one.

• ZiconZicon Posts: 263

This is an issue in the current nvidia drivers that trigger specifically when Post Denoiser Denoise Alpha is enabled. Turn this setting off to work around it.

• sorakunosorakuno Posts: 69
    edited July 2023

Zicon said:

This is an issue in the current nvidia drivers that trigger specifically when Post Denoiser Denoise Alpha is enabled. Turn this setting off to work around it.

It is off. Guess I'll have to try and find an ole=der version like the other person suggested.

EDIT: So, I've never really messed around with the Render settings much, there are a lot of features I havn't used, but for some reason NVIDIA was acting like Denoise Alpha was on when it wasnt. Enabling and then disabling the setting seems to have done the trick. I'll have to do a full render to be sure though.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

The one place one should use to get Nvidia drivers;
    https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Older drivers can be found behind the link "Beta and Older drivers"

• kervalakervala Posts: 184

A new driver was released yesterday, please is the bug still there ?

• sorakunosorakuno Posts: 69
    edited October 2023
    kervala said:

A new driver was released yesterday, please is the bug still there ?

Sadly I can't answer that as I'm pretty sure my GPU got fried sometime after I made this post. Before the update though.