[Released] ]MM3D Holden HD Shapes for Genesis 9 Masculine (Commercial)

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

Well it's been a few years since I've put something in the store, but I'm back with a product for Genesis 9 Masculine, "MM3D Holden HD Shapes for Genesis 9 Masculine".

One of the things in every generation switch that I have to do when making renders is making sure that I'm able to do the same type of renders I've enjoyed with the previous generation yet work with what is presented in the current gen. So working with the new male shape, I came up with a shape that is smaller and athletic, and added correctives for bending the shape for more extreme poses. If you used any of my other shape products you'll notice the extra bending and flexes in the legs/thighs/glutes as well as the upper arm/bicep/shoulders. So this shape, with the 8 head morphs with HD details, you will hopefully be rendering more with Genesis 9 Masculine. The head and body morphs can be used with other shape dials  (at partial or full strength) to alter the appearance of the characters for your individual renders. 

I've also included a generic bending dial for the hip area  so you can get better bends with other Genesis 9 male characters, as I've noted some difference in how G9 bends in the hip compared to G8.. so this should compensation for sitting and kneeling poses. 

I've also added a few poses/morphs for the anatomical elements as well.

The product should be releasing SOON laugh

EDIT: Having a bit of trouble with images uploading to the post (MODS if you can help, I'd appreciate it), so I'm putting the images in my gallery in the meantime:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/5240581416550400#gallery=album8935245

And it's live! 

MM3D Holden HD Shapes for Genesis 9 Masculine | Daz 3D

Post edited by Male-M3dia on

Comments

• ZiconZicon Posts: 186

Oooh, this looks very promising.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,263
    It looks like you've done a good job with his chest. I don't see the odd compressed look or _|_ creases between and under the pecs.
  • I'm looking forward to picking up Holden.

Eagerly awaiting his arrival in the store!

Thanks for the advanced look at this product. :)

Lee

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,735

Looks good. Thanks for helping.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    edited July 2023

Male-M3dia said:

Well it's been a few years since I've put something in the store, but I'm back with a product for Genesis 9 Masculine, "MM3D Holden HD Shapes for Genesis 9 Masculine".

One of the things in every generation switch that I have to do when making renders is making sure that I'm able to do the same type of renders I've enjoyed with the previous generation yet work with what is presented in the current gen. So working with the new male shape, I came up with a shape that is smaller and athletic, and added correctives for bending the shape for more extreme poses. If you used any of my other shape products you'll notice the extra bending and flexes in the legs/thighs/glutes as well as the upper arm/bicep/shoulders. So this shape, with the 8 head morphs with HD details, you will hopefully be rendering more with Genesis 9 Masculine. The head and body morphs can be used with other shape dials  (at partial or full strength) to alter the appearance of the characters for your individual renders. 

I've also included a generic bending dial for the hip area  so you can get better bends with other Genesis 9 male characters, as I've noted some difference in how G9 bends in the hip compared to G8.. so this should compensation for sitting and kneeling poses. 

I've also added a few poses/morphs for the anatomical elements as well.

The product should be releasing SOON laugh

EDIT: Having a bit of trouble with images uploading to the post (MODS if you can help, I'd appreciate it), so I'm putting the images in my gallery in the meantime:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/5240581416550400#gallery=album8935245

Holden looks good :). And image upload has been broken for well over a month, maybe longer. If you can kick Daz in the pants somehow to get on fixing it, that'd be great. LOL It's been bordering on the ridiculous for a long time.

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 821
    I don't use Genesis 9, but I saw the Holden Shapes in the store this morning and my first thought was WOW. Genesis 9 really needed these shapes. Seriously. Great looking, masculine builds. I have all of your Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 products and get some good use out of them all the time. I hope Gen9 fans support Holden
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,779

I saw your product without warning and just tossed it into my cart without looking. Then read the blurb and pictures. Love them.

Now I just need my life to get back to normal so I can actually render something.

Love all your packages and bought even the ones that were released before I found Daz. Real guys and gals.

Thank you,

Mary

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited July 2023

memcneil70 said:

I saw your product without warning and just tossed it into my cart without looking. Then read the blurb and pictures. Love them.

Now I just need my life to get back to normal so I can actually render something.

Love all your packages and bought even the ones that were released before I found Daz. Real guys and gals.

Thank you,

Mary

Thanks for your support and kind words!

I had a play with mixing in Julius with the Holden body shape. Still can't add the image to the post, but it's available here:

Sailing with Julius | Daz 3D

Post edited by Male-M3dia on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,779

Oh, he mixed nice!