Something modified base morph

Hey everyone, so I recently installed a bunch of character files. Random ones picked up over the last 6 months from various sites. I kind of just pick stuff up on sale and stash it away until I feel like I need it or want it for something. Now I have been doing this for a long time and never have I ran into an issue like this. Something I installed this morning has now permanently modified the base 8/8.1 figure morph. Not the body, just the head. It looks awkward and now every time I load any character preset I had saved it is deforming their faces to match as if I applied it to this goofy looking base morph. Is there an easy way to pinpoint what could have caused this? I probably installed about a dozen or so files not from the Daz store. Those I removed already to no avail. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the basic files but it didn't work. Short of doing a full uninstall, which... with almost 3TB of asset data I would really like not to have to do that, is there anything else you guys think I could do?

Comments

• It's a character saved with a non-zero value, to fix

1. Load the Genesis 8 (if it appears on 8 and 8.1) or 8.1 (if it is only on 8) Male/Female (delete as appropriate) Base Load figure
    2. Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape
    3. Edit>Memorise>Memorise Figure Shape
    4. File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets (note what it is saving - that is the culprit, please check for updates and if there aren't any please report it to the vendor/store).