CB Anhe SubD 4+ Issues

I ran into some problems when rendering at a higher SubD level in one of my scenes. Looks very similar to the issue as in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/267326/odd-iray-behaviour-not-rendering-at-subd-4. Namely that there was a shader somewhere causing the Iray renderer to hang at at higher SubD levels. My issue slightly differed in that it was hanging at "Updating selection objects" in Daz Studio ("Retrieving geometry" in the log file).

I tracked it down to the CB Anhe skin I had on a character. The character renders fine at SubD 3 and lower - the hang only occurs at SubD 4 and above.

In case there was a corruption somewhere, I completely uninstalled CB Anhe and then reinstalled but encoutered the same problem. I was also able to recreate the problem by rendering an with only CB Anhe in it, set at SubD levels of 4 and above.

Before I open a bug ticket, I thought it worthwhile checking whether anyone has any pointers or, ideally, if anyone else who has Anhe in their libary runs into problems rendering her materials at a SubD of 4+.