Genesis 9 Female Anatomical Elements location?

Hi All! I have the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Expansion installed, but I can't find the female anatomical elements anywhere! I see the male elements (which I believe were included with the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials package) but for the life of me I can't find the female elements.

Can anybody help me track them down?

Thanks!

Comments

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,490

People/Genesis 9/Anatomy/Daz Originals/Base Anatomy/Genesis 9 Anatomical Elements Female. The icon has the ♀ symbol.

• Blacky13Blacky13 Posts: 67

That's where I thought it would be but it's not there. I tried reinstalling and everything. I guess it's a trip to Daz technical support for me! Thanks for the quick reply!

• Have you looked in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats, or were you using Smart Content or the Products/Categories containers?

• And did you install them? Although they are sold as part of the same Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Expansion product as the brows etc. they have their own sub-product and installer.

• Blacky13Blacky13 Posts: 67

Richard Haseltine said:

And did you install them? Although they are sold as part of the same Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Expansion product as the brows etc. they have their own sub-product and installer

OH THAT'S IT. 
    I didn't see the separate installer at the bottom of the page.
    That's actually kind of annoying... why would they make this so confusing? It is listed as part of the package.

Thanks though! I have it now!

• I'd forgotten they were separate, I would guess it's because not everyone will want the anatomical elemnts installed.