[Released] dForce DC Bohemian Mist for Genesis 9 and 8 Female [Commercial]

I am excited to announce my first product release after an 11 year absence!  YAY! It's good to be back. 8-)

dForce DC Bohemian Mist for Genesis 9 and 8 Female is a bohemian style dress with three pieces: Dress, Hat, and Shawl. Support for several G8 Female and G9 feminine body shapes are supported.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224

Congratulations on your product release, and welcome back.

• DeeceyDeecey Posts: 100

Thank you and thank you! 8-)

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 174

Nice to see ya, so to speak. I pop in and out myself, but not for 11 years. I remember you.  smiley

Love this outfit! The shawls are to die for. Makes me so jealous of the little DAZ people. wink

I also picked up the DC Mystica you did for Daz, fantastic offering! Love your style and look forward to see more from you.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,778

I fell in love with the outfit immediately and yesterday I was able to simulate it without any issues at all. Lovely and a breeze to work with. Thank you so much.

And yes, for someone who lives in jeans, tees, & tennis shoes, I would love to own this outfit for myself, especially if I could find flat shoes for my poor feet.

And I can't attach the render. Thanks forums.

Mary

• DeeceyDeecey Posts: 100

Oh how nice! I didn't catch these replies until this morning, I so appreciate the feedback. You made my day 8-)

And yes there is more to come. 8-)